Highlighted
Respected Contributor

My brother in law died today

It was pretty unexpected, he had a blood clot in his abdomon.  He fought for a few days but life support was keeping him alive, all of his organs were failing.

I worry about my sister he was only 60 and she is 63, she is the breadwinner she owns a successful business, he did everything at home she said she doesn't even know how to turn on the TV, he did all the cooking etc.  They bought a 110 acre ranch and he had many projects going.  I told her to hire people and us family can help, she does well financially so she can hire help.

It was so hard watching her walk to her car alone at the hospital.  They did everything together its so hard, they were married for 28 years.  Hug your loved ones!

Respected Contributor

Re: My brother in law died today

My sympathies to you, your sister, and your whole family. I know your support will help her find her way through this sudden shock.

Respected Contributor

@spumoni99 oh gosh....I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs and prayers to you and your family.

Honored Contributor

My goodness!  Prayers for the family.

Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss...I have been married for 25 years, and I can't imagine being suddenly without my husband.  Fortunately it sounds like she has financial stability and family support, which will really help.  

Honored Contributor

@spumoni99 

So sorry for the loss of your brother-in-law.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Respected Contributor

Thank you everyone, yes I will make sure once things settle down to keep her busy and make sure she isn't lonely.  She has been up for a few days every night they have been calling at midnight and she goes back to the hospital so tonight she needs some quiet rest and snuggles from her 5 kitties.

I will support her for sure.

Respected Contributor

@spumoni99  I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers for family.

Honored Contributor

So sorry for your family.  Pleae convey our wishes to your sister and tell her to be brave, that a woman who can run her own business can run her household and she can get help with the ranch.

Honored Contributor

Adding my sympathies and prayers of comfort.  We lost a BIL a couple of year ago.  My sister is strong but life just isn't right anymore.