Respected Contributor

My boozehound neighbors are getting started early this weekend

These people LOVE to drink.

I've listened to their parties, sometimes with annoyance and often with amusement, for years now. As far as I can remember, they usually get started on Saturday, about mid-afternoon, so they're moving up the time today. (Probably got nothing else to do and bored senseless--I can sympathize. I might turn to booze too.)

Or maybe they're doing it in honor or VE Day?

It sounds like they've got a few people to help them along. I don't know if they're wearing masks--it's pretty hard to chug beer or do shots with one on--and I don't care. As long as they call it quits before midnight, I don't mind.

At least they're keeping the local alcohol merchants in business Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Re: My boozehound neighbors are getting started early this weekend

[ Edited ]

If I drink one beer or glass of wine around noon or before 6 pm I'm asleep. I don't know how people drink all day and night. 
I have a pastor who loves to have hot tub parties near me lol My dogs are forever barking at them. 

Honored Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten   They're probably having a drink (or more) to honor their mothers.  It'll probably go on through Sunday.  Mothers would be so proud.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

If I drink one beer or glass of wine around noon or before 6 pm I'm asleep. I don't know how people drink all day and night. 
I have a pastor who loves to have hot tub parties near me lol My dogs are forever barking at them. 

lol! sounds like a really swingin' guy

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@GoneButNotForgotten   They're probably having a drink (or more) to honor their mothers.  It'll probably go on through Sunday.  Mothers would be so proud.

@Kachina624  Hilarious...you provided the laugh of the day for me....thanks!

Respected Contributor

Mothers would be so proud.

You're more right that you know; my mother was a raging alcoholic and could booze it up with the rest of them...thanks for the laugh!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

i don't understand how you put up with their noise with amusement...you must be a better neighbor than i am....i wouldn't tolerate their party noise...there must be a noise ordinance law where you live...and it's probably before midnight....and i know there is a crowd gathering limit these days...i've become very intolerant of neighbors'behavior over the years..........jmo.....

Honored Contributor

My neighbors are just content to fire their weapons............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

My neighbors are just content to fire their weapons............

you can't fix stupid..........

Honored Contributor

Amusement is a good way to handle it, but I pray no one drives drunk. To contact the authorities might be some people's way to handle private partying, but I'm more likely to shake my head at those dummies and move on.