Respected Contributor

Re: My beautiful mother passed away tonight

@Beautiful life  -  So very sorry to hear about your mother!  I know you're hurting!  Hugs to you!!.

Honored Contributor

Prayers to you and I hope your son had a special day for his birthday.  You yourself are a great Mom they way you are a great daughter Heart

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Firestripes, so sorry for your loss.  Sending much love and light, wonderful that your children are with you to give each other lots of hugs and help each other through this difficult time.  

Trusted Contributor

Firestripes wrote:

My mom died tonight. I'm feeling numb after crying. I'm hoping I'll get to sleep soon need to celebrate my sons birthday tomorrow. Thank you everyone for your help getting me through this difficult time.

@Beautiful life, I just now saw this post ...

I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Beautiful life wrote:

My mom died tonight. I'm feeling numb after crying. I'm hoping I'll get to sleep soon need to celebrate my sons birthday tomorrow. Thank you everyone for your help getting me through this difficult time.

@Beautiful life- I am so sorry for your loss. May your mom's memory be a blessing.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

@Beautiful life, I am so very sorry for your loss. May God bless you and your family and give you strength at this difficult time.🙏

IMG_1552.JPG

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

My deepest sympathy.  I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved mother. Heart 

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

I am so sorry Firestrips.Heart The loss of a parent is so devastating especially a Mom. Please accept my condolences.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

So sorry to read of your mom's passing Firestripes. My condolences and prayers to you and your family. Take care of yourself.

Trusted Contributor

I am so very sorry for your loss.  I lost my MOM last September and I still cry every day.  I wish I can give you a hug.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.  Take one day at a time and try to keep busy.