Respected Contributor

My USPS delema, very frustrated

USPS delivery issues continue. Is it the pandemic or what ?  I ordered a top from QVC, have been tracking it since the sending date of 3/16(ordered 3/12). It left Rocky Mountain NC went to Butner NC, then to KC MO arriving on 3/18. Then tracking says it arrived in St. Louis where I am on 3/20 but I never received it. Since then I contacted CS and they sent me the item which arrived 3/30 per UPS shipped on 3/26 and I thank the CS rep for handling it so quickly. It was also shipped from Rocky Mt NC. So now I looked at the tracking status for the first order and it says it went on to Cedar Rapids IA yesterday and today it's in Des Moines IA. What the heck ?  

Honored Contributor

Re: My USPS delema, very frustrated

You got your top.  What's your dilemma?

Respected Contributor

I’ve had the same types of  issues with my Q packages.  One of my packages went from North Carolina to Illinois to Michigan (an hour away from my house), back to Illinois, then Wisconsin, then Texas and back up to Michigan where amazingly it was delivered to me.

Respected Contributor

Blame DeJoy. He had a lot of critical sorting machines removed or destroyed and is currently trying to eliminate first class mail.

Respected Contributor

#@Goodie2shoes, I agree that the USPS is becoming terribly unreliable & also have been having my mail delayed. Bills received 2 days before due, packages shown as "in transit " for over a month, etc. At least the Q made it good.

I think "dilemma" is a good description too!
Respected Contributor

@rms1954wrote:You got your top. What's your dilemma?

Yes I got my top and yes the delema is no longer so maybe I used the wrong term but my point was the USPS problems still exist. I was simply pointing that out but I also wanted to note that the CS rep took care of it in a timely manner.  I hope that clears it up for you, thanks

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

@rms1954wrote:You got your top. What's your dilemma?

Yes I got my top and yes the delema is no longer so maybe I used the wrong term but my point was the USPS problems still exist. I was simply pointing that out but I also wanted to note that the CS rep took care of it in a timely manner.  I hope that clears it up for you, thanks

Ohhhh, one would need magical powers to figure out the shipping trails and routes our packages take.  Every now and then one goes awry but for the most part I get mine and if not, I'm glad for CS help.  I had to call on two orders today and they were able to straighten it out for me.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@On It      I have a feeling where the USPS is concerned, we ain't seen nothing yet. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

It's not surprising to me why the USPS says they are going broke !  Not organized at all !

Regular Contributor

In Jan. I had a QVC package originate in Bethlehem, Pa. It traveled down to Roanoke, Virginia and then over to Knoxville TN (within 2.5 hours of my house) before being sent out west to Spokane, Washington. After sitting in Washington state a few days, it  came back east to Hodgkins, Illinois before finally making it down to Nashville. Amazingly, the entire journey was done in "only" 11 days.