Super Contributor

Re: My QVC Home Page is Weird.. Is Yours ??

I have the same issues.....it is all jumbled up and actually impossible to really access the information properly.  PLEASE ZQUIT messing around and return to a normal page.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kat 13 @Leiloni - Just signed on again. Entire site is back to HORRIBLE. Cannot find my way around the maize. What has QVC done to their customers . . . and why??? If they want their customers to stay anywhere but the Forum, everything (including the Wish List) needs to be returned to the way it was pronto! I'm usually ready to adapt to new things, but this format for trying to view QVC, QVC2 and BeautyIQ isn't going to happen for the normal viewer. Don't believe it's going to succeed, QVC. Better have those IT people redo this site ASAP. It's a mess. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is just ludicrous. One of the financial entities with which I deal recently redid their website to make it device specific, which is what I surmise they're attempting, albeit unsuccessfully, to do here... When the upgrade was done, everything worked fine. I didn't like the new page, but all of its features were visible and functional... You really have to wonder why a major retail entity whose goal is to sell merchandise, and lots of it, can't ever seem to accomplish a seamless website transition. They tout how digitally successful they are, but really, they aren't... Apps, a digital and social media presence are givens, and for most entities, so is functionality... Not here... Adding insult to injury, the changes that made the homepage unnavigable yesterday, have now been extended to the forums, so now, short of making changes to one's browser settings, there's effectively no way to navigate the shopping side of this website and I'm sorry, but I don't think I should have to change browser settings for the Q and the Q alone... Their web management is just plain embarrassingly awful... It pretty much always has, but this is just over the top, even for them...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@BirkiLadywrote:

@Kat 13 @Leiloni - Just signed on again. Entire site is back to HORRIBLE. Cannot find my way around the maize. What has QVC done to their customers . . . and why??? If they want their customers to stay anywhere but the Forum, everything (including the Wish List) needs to be returned to the way it was pronto! I'm usually ready to adapt to new things, but this format for trying to view QVC, QVC2 and BeautyIQ isn't going to happen for the normal viewer. Don't believe it's going to succeed, QVC. Better have those IT people redo this site ASAP. It's a mess. 

BirkiLady, I agree w/ you, it's like a maze! I have been trying to find my Wish List much of the day, that's not exactly how I planned my Friday, LOL! Enjoy your weekend!Woman Happy Take Good Care! L

Esteemed Contributor

@LeiloniWell, I also had another difficult time signing on this AM. Sent QVC an email in frustration. Told them their new site is not user friendly, I'm having trouble finding my own Wish List (which I hate) and QVC, QVC2 and BeautyIQ. Went into more detail about my history of managing an IT Dept. for the entire State of Nebraska for over 8 years . . . blah, blah, blah. Figured they needed to know I was willing to make changes and knew what I was talking about. Hope my comments help. More importantly, perhaps it time many others send in their comments?  QVC needs to know how difficult it is to negotiate!  

Honored Contributor

QVC seems to be rolling out many site changes that are not going well.  I have always had challenges with their home page (I am on Chrome) but have been experiencing many navigational issues (the newest one is having two completely different "Up" arrows to take you to the top of the page).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm usually on my ipad, but this morning I'm on my iMac, using Safari as my browser.  The home page is acting fine, but they have SO MUCH STUFF crammed into it lately (last several months), that I try to never go there.  It's just information overload and a turn off to me, so I don't stay there.

Now, on my ipad yesterday and last night, also using Safari, that little moving drop down thing was seriously irritating.  It was like a little fly, following me wherever I went. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

@BirkiLadywrote:

@LeiloniWell, I also had another difficult time signing on this AM. Sent QVC an email in frustration. Told them their new site is not user friendly, I'm having trouble finding my own Wish List (which I hate) and QVC, QVC2 and BeautyIQ. Went into more detail about my history of managing an IT Dept. for the entire State of Nebraska for over 8 years . . . blah, blah, blah. Figured they needed to know I was willing to make changes and knew what I was talking about. Hope my comments help. More importantly, perhaps it time many others send in their comments?  QVC needs to know how difficult it is to negotiate!  

Good Morning BirkiLady, I will also send an email to Q to tell them the same thing. You are doing so much to help all of us, this is the least I can do to join in to help. Thx so much, your good works will be rewarded! Smiley Happy  Leiloni

Esteemed Contributor

@LeiloniThanks for your kind words. I try to "fix" things when they don't make sense. This is one of those issues that seems to need help IMO. (Maybe I'm not seeing the big picture. If so, I'll admit my mistake later on.) Time will tell. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't like these changes, if it's not broke, don't fix it! I can't figure out how to view shows that were on earlier in the day and how to access the program guide. Do they make these changes to annoy us?