Trusted Contributor

Re: My Precious Pup Just Crossed the Rainbow Bridge

I'm so sorry...I wish I had words that would make you feel better, but the only thing that will ever help is time...anyone who has lost a beloved pet knows this...that feeling of emptiness and sorrow will lessen with time, I promise...for some it's lengthier than for others...we all have our own journey to take and it's very personal....my heart is with you.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Valued Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

My precious Sheltie just crossed the Rainbow Bridge.  It had to be done. He was suffering and no longer recognized those who loved him best. Renal failure had overcome him.  But my heart is broken and right now I don't see how it can ever heal.  I know that all dogs go to heaven, and I can only hope that he went immediately there to find my dear husband (his beloved Dad.)  My home is so empty and quiet and lonely now I can hardly bear to be here.  Prayers, please for him and for me to heal and maybe learn to love another pup one day.

@Perkup  I am so very sorry for your loss, I lost my sweet boy 3 months ago.  You are in my thoughts and prayers. Heart

Super Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss.  I lost my precious baby in May.  I will pray for you tonight, that God will give you strength and peace through this difficult time.

Honored Contributor

@Perkup

My prayers and thoughts are with you during this sad time.  I know how it feels I lost my sweet kitty on  june8 and I can't stop crying. And I keep waiting for him to jump up on my lap.  

Losing a pet is the worse thing they love us unconditionally.

HUGS

Honored Contributor

@Perkup

I am so sad for your loss - it doesn't get any easier does It?  But, the love, and joy, doggie babies give us is so wonderful.

Take your time and grieve, you've had some major losses.  I hope that soon the good memories will lessen the pain of your loss.

I'm certain your dog and his Daddy have already found one another - what a reunion that must have been!  You know they would not want you to be sad, so please keep that in mind.

It is a big commitment, but you have a loving heart and there are so many doggies who would be SO grateful for a little love, I think when the time is right you will find that you still have more room in your heart.

Sending you good wishes for Comfort and Peace.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss. It is never easy, even when we know that we are doing what's best for them

I found this poem, and I hope that it gives you some comfort.

A Pet's Peace.jpg

Honored Contributor

My heart goes out to you on the loss of

your beloved boy.

Please find a sense of solace in the fact

that he always knew in his doggy heart

how very much you loved him,that he was

surrounded by that same love when you

sent him to The Bride with dignity and

in peace, and that he's now running

like a puppy with all of his new friends

thru the sunlit meadows of that most

blessed place.

Sending you lots of healing prayers

and comfort hugs.

(((((PERKUP)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Valued Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss.  I don't post often, but when a dear friend and pet passes it just saddens me.  We put our Jake down 2 years ago and I still cry when I think of him.  We have a new buddy, Otto who we love.

Respected Contributor

VEry sorry to hear your sad news, it's never easy.  Sending prayers for both of you.💕

Honored Contributor

@Perkup

You are in my thoughts and prayers. 

Hugs sweet friend 🌹