Respected Contributor

Re: My Pillow pet bed is no more thanks to Mr. Puppy

@kjae, Amazon sells pet bed covers from a variety of vendors in a variety of sizes. Prices are reasonable. I bet you could find one there that would work as a replacement cover.

Honored Contributor

Do you know anyone who sews?  They could whip you up a new cover in 15 minutes with some sturdy fabric.  You might try Etsy.  Most of them will do custom orders.  I'd make it for you myself but you'd have to come and get it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Thank you @nomless and @Kachina624 for the suggestions of Amazon and Etsy.  Willl give it a go.

I was not putting down My Pillow Co as many of you interpreted my post.  I was just surprised that they could not help me buy one.  I know they have helped others like me in the past.  Never understand why some regular posters are always so critical and negative on this forum.  I thank those of you who understood my post and offered suggestions.

Honored Contributor

As expensive as My Pillows are, I cannot imagine getting one for a pet.  However, my mother, who has back problems, has really appreciated her My Pillow.

Trusted Contributor

@ValuSkr

The pilliow is expensive, but my dog has osteoarthritis pockets down his back and in his leg joints.  I am trying to help his aches from lying on a blanket on the hard floor. He is worth the expense.

Esteemed Contributor

@kjae

Instead of looking for a cover, go to costco dot com and find another pet bed. If ur dogs rips it apart in a few weeks, just return it. Read the reviews.

https://www.costco.com/CatalogSearch?keyword=pet+bed%2C+large&pageSize=96