New Contributor

My Pillow Premium TSV Again???

I know Mike Gandell said these pillows would never be offered again when I bought them as the TSV last Feburary. That was the only reason I bought an extra set. Am I the only one who heard him say that?

Honored Contributor

Re: My Pillow Premium TSV Again???

Again,and again!!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@iwannaundoit wrote:

I know Mike Gandell said these pillows would never be offered again when I bought them as the TSV last Feburary. That was the only reason I bought an extra set. Am I the only one who heard him say that?

@iwannaundoit

He's all over TV now too, almost every hour.  Making a mint out of a piece of c**p, that's for sure.  I bought one when it first came out and sent it back the same week.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

You made me laugh - a belly laugh with the name!! It's Mike Lindell (pillows) and Kathy Gandell (bras). Thanks for the giggles. Hope you are laughing with me. Smiley Happy

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@iwannaundoit wrote:

He’s had a history of saying misleading and/or untrue things in his advertising. Several state atty generals have sued his a** and won, and he defies them by changing a letter or a word in his ads and keeps on doing what he was dinged for legally. He’s thumbing his nose at the law and keeps selling to those who fall for his spiel and refuse to believe anything ill of him because they believe in what and who he professes to believe. He’s the poster boy for a certain demographic, who defend him ferociously. 

His accreditation with the BBBs of several states has been revoked.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

While I commend Mike for manufacturing his product in the USA, based on what I know about business, I believe that MyPillow being manufactured in the USA is not the result of a specific choice to support American workers. I believe it is out of common sense numbers. To manufacture a product overseas that requires you to sew together two pieces of fabric stuffed with shredded memory foam isn’t economical. The materials in one pillow cost a couple bucks. Why would you pay a tariff required with manufacturing overseas when the overhead is so low? So, he’s no hero for manufacturing in the USA. He’s just a responsible business man.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is posting a previously deleted thread

Respected Contributor

I don't know why people can't leave this guy alone.  He's really no different than  any other vendor.  All the beauty products that make the most ridiculous claims and yet we still keep buying.  Honestly if you don't like the product don't buy it and let it go at that.

Esteemed Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@iwannaundoit wrote:

@iwannaundoit

He's all over TV now too, almost every hour.  Making a mint out of a piece of c**p, that's for sure.  I bought one when it first came out and sent it back the same week.

--------------------

Am not crazy about seeing Mike so often....QVC and other TV channels.  But, have to say, I bought these pillows a year ago and I really like them!!  Best pillows I have ever owned!!

Contributor

Oh gee whiz!  He is in business and advertising is part of that business.  All companies advertise.  As for him saying "Made in America"...HOORAY!  I applaud him.  so few things are these days.  I love these pillows and have definitely slept better since I got them.  I've never heard him say this was his last offer.  hopefully you are enjoying your pillows.