Highlighted
Honored Contributor

They are the most obnoxious commercials.  I can not sit through it.  The vendor acting in It is bad, the song at the end even worse. 

Honored Contributor

Re: My Pillow Comercials on TV

What's really bad is what he is charging through the commercial.   It is a joke and he is not giving one pillow for free.  People will see right through his offer and he will end up losing business.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

He didn't "invent" this pillow.  Memory foam pillows have been around for quite a few years  Many others have the same thing, from Joy Magione to Lori Griener.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden I couldn't agree more!! I watch tv (not QVC) all hours of the night. I see him advertising EVERYWHERE. IF these pillows were so wonderful, he would not be able to keep up with production. he must have an overload supply in stock,lol.. I can't change the channel fast enough when I see him. 

Esteemed Contributor

He must be doing something right ..... MILLIONS of the “my pillow” have been sold .... I have them on all my beds & love them .... I even like Mike & the commercials!!!

The pillows are made in the United States by American workers .... THANK YOU MIKE!!!!

Respected Contributor

ITA about the commercial but I love my "My Pillow!"

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Esteemed Contributor

Yeah, he'll never see a penny from me.

He's too "smarmy".

He reeks of being a con-man.

I don't trust him.

Honored Contributor

Is his pillow any different than any other of those chunky foam piece pillows?  Does anyone know?

My daughter bought two and said she couldn’t sleep it was so uncomfortable.  She took them back the next day.  

Trusted Contributor

What he said on this tv commercial was not identical at all to his speech on qvc. He said that he purposely made this pillow with movable pieces inside so that each of us could customize their experience.  Had he said that on qvc I never would have purchased it. I hated those movable pieces and he described them perfectly.  Also, after a short period the pieces went completely flat like a tire without air. It can be refluffed though in the dryer after you wash it. It was the worst pillow I ever owned.  

Trusted Contributor

Among the "Most Horrible Commercials That Make You Grind Your Teeth", the 'My Pillow' one takes the top award. Definately made on the cheap!