Honored Contributor

Re: My New Favorite Commercial!

With all the TV I watch I'm surprised I haven't seen it.  So for now I'll go with the Allstate commercial with the driver and his hood ornament singing a duet.  Very catchy.  I also like the beach commercial with Flo and gang.  Bundle, bundle, bundle.

Honored Contributor

If I had my way, all commercials would be like this. If you're going to barge in and interrupt a show I'm watching, at least show me something nice. Thanks for the share, @Anonymous032819Woman Very Happy

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

I loved it 🥰❤️  ..... thanks for posting it for us to see 😊

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Although I have "issues" with at&t, one of their commercials makes me crack up every time I see it.

It is of the 3 "roommates," one of them being an internet company.  A male and female roommate are seated on the couch, while a sloppy guy (representing internet company) eats leftover pizza. 

The one male on the couch says they've called a house meeting.  Sloppy guy says "ooooh, are we kicking Carly out?"  Then he says to Carly "don't you have a hot Pilates class or something to go to?"  He walks way, she screams into a pillow, and the other male just looks hopeless.

Hilarious - can't see it often enough!

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

That is so good to see.   Their commercials have been so horrible over the years that I won't watch them and would never buy their insurance.   I hope this is a beginning of better things to come from Progressive.

Respected Contributor

@Anonymous032819 

That's cute! My favorite one is the one about turning into your parents. I was just thinking today of posting it and found this one.

https://youtu.be/oKxvj0obevc

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

I head for the kitchen to refill my coffee mug when their commercials come on...........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I love this one, too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvpr-daru1M

@suzyQ3 

The adventures of the Subaru Barkely Family are ALWAYS a favorite!!! Heart

It was new to me, @Spurt.

@suzyQ3 

Glad you got to see it and liked it! 

The Barkley Family commercials are ALWAYS cute, no whether they be new ones, or returning favorites...the one with truck driver was new to me but it had already aired in some parts of the country.....regardless..... ALWAYS enjoyable and fun to see 😃

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”