Honored Contributor

Re: My Movie Theater is Re-Opening!

[ Edited ]

@Cakers3 wrote:

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

@CalminHeart wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@firestorm wrote:

People, ask yourself: Would Dr. Fauci do this? Then make your decision.

@firestorm 

Since Fauci is on many poo poo lists on this board I'd say that's a bad question.

It's amazing how people are so willing to take a non-medical, non-expert, uneducated opinion over that of someone who is highly educated, studied pandemics most of his life, and is a actual expert on what's going on right now.  

It makes me wonder if people ever think or if Americans are just plain stupid.

Guess in your world anyone who thinks differently then you is stupid.  Makes me wonder about some things too.

@CalminHeart   You keep posting the same thing on all the threads.

We get it.  You are the expert, disagree with you and that means posters are ignorant, selfish, do not listen to experts but fall in line with other "just plain stupid" people.

Give it a rest.

What is it about science and facts that people don't get?   Why do people ignore the truth and believe some schmo who plays a doctor on tv?  

It's not all about the individual person.  The pandemic is about everyone.  

Given all the available accurate information, anyone who ignores the pandemic is not working with a full load, whether it's intellectual, compassion, common sense, or reality.   If people did their part, deaths and sickness would have been much lower by now.  

No, I won't give it a rest.  

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3I believe the reason for masks as you enter and exit is that there's not a good way to social distance. 

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

@CalminHeart wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@firestorm wrote:

People, ask yourself: Would Dr. Fauci do this? Then make your decision.

@firestorm 

Since Fauci is on many poo poo lists on this board I'd say that's a bad question.

It's amazing how people are so willing to take a non-medical, non-expert, uneducated opinion over that of someone who is highly educated, studied pandemics most of his life, and is a actual expert on what's going on right now.  

It makes me wonder if people ever think or if Americans are just plain stupid.

Guess in your world anyone who thinks differently then you is stupid.  Makes me wonder about some things too.

@CalminHeart   You keep posting the same thing on all the threads.

We get it.  You are the expert, disagree with you and that means posters are ignorant, selfish, do not listen to experts but fall in line with other "just plain stupid" people.

Give it a rest.

What is it about science and facts that people don't get?   Why do people ignore the truth and believe some schmo who plays a doctor on tv?  

It's not all about the individual person.  The pandemic is about everyone.  

Given all the available accurate information, anyone who ignores the pandemic is not working with a full load, whether it's intellectual, compassion, common sense, or reality.   If people did their part, deaths and sickness would have been much lower by now.  

No, I won't give it a rest.  

@CalminHeart   You can present your POV without referring to people as selfish, ignorant, and just plain stupid.

And please already with the science-science alone is struggling to get a firm grip on this.  Just the other day DH and I were discussing this with our PCP.  He was so frustrated he actually put his head in his hands over this.

You can yap here forever but it is NOT GOING TO CHANGE those who do not follow the guideline.

Hammering all the time on threads "I saw somebody without a mask as Wal-Mart/Kroeger/Aldi-wherever- this isn't going to stop.

Present reliable facts-if you can find any.  But I'm asking you to stop insulting other people. 

We get the masks, the distancing, etc.  Some do not.  What are your plans to "fix" all of this instead of just insulting people on a chat board? 

We get the pandemic.  We get the deaths, the spike in cases, we get it.    We.Get.It.

Leave the insults out; because no matter how much you lecture, once you step into the slam zone, you have lost credibility.

Let it be.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh