Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: My Hand mixer died..24 years of service

Several years ago, I bought an OXO hand mixer for $45. At Williams Sonoma.  Has all attachments and has a light on it.  Comes in black only.  Love it.  

Occasional Contributor

Mine will be 45 years old next month.  It is a GE hand mixer and it was a wedding/shower gift.  I hope it will continue to last as long as the marriage!

Honored Contributor

Salute that thing!!!

Honored Contributor

Thank you for its service!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a Harvest Gold Sunbeam that I got for my first apartment in 1978. 2 metal beaters and simple controls. Still going strong!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know finding appliances of any size is harder since March. Supposedly due to supply chain issues since so many parts are made in China. My sister tried to stock a new condo she bought down in Florida and she had a 3 month wait for a cooktop and a dryer! Even small appliances like hand mixers and popcorn poppers are in short supply. I still use my old Sunbeam mixmaster hand mixer. I I don't use it every day but hope it doesn't quit any time soon! Too hard to replace. You may want to try Sears website; they are third-party vendors now so you might find old stock.