Trusted Contributor

I had two $25 coupons in my account good till 12/31/2019.  They disappeared. In 2018 same thing happened with one coupon.  CS knows has no record of any coupons in my account. This is happening to others. 

Check your account if you had coupons. 

I cancelled my HSN card.   I’m done.  

Respected Contributor

Re: My HSN Coupon Disappeared!

Is it possible to take a screenshot or save this kind of information?

Honored Contributor

wow....i have never seen an hsn coupon that was good for an entire year,

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@ Montana 

I printed it due to the loss of 2018.  Do you think I can find it in my mass of paperwork?!   Lol.  Will continue to look.  Grrrr.....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dawnie wrote:

I had two $25 coupons in my account good till 12/31/2019.  They disappeared. In 2018 same thing happened with one coupon.  CS knows has no record of any coupons in my account. This is happening to others. 

Check your account if you had coupons. 

I cancelled my HSN card.   I’m done.  

@Dawnie 

I had one of the same & it disappeared soon after it appeared. I figured someone made an error in issuing them; I’d never seen coupons like that before.

In the big picture, it isn’t important to me. But I have decided that, if I see one again, I’ll use it right away.

Respected Contributor

I had a $25 off coupon and when I tried using it, it didn't work.  I called CS and was told the coupon was a mistake.

Honored Contributor

I got one in the mail on a post card for 15% off, it was good for month of Feb. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I had a coupon for extra flex & 15% ....it's gone just like good prices & free shipping on HSN🤔🤔🙄🙄

Honored Contributor

HSN giveth, QVC taketh away?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

In the better ole' days, I would log on to the H, and there would be a coupon special for "something" in the top left corner.   I don't see those anymore.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey