Respected Contributor

Well, I got an email tonight stating that our Y is opening tomorrow with limited hours. I was hoping they would do an online sign-up as mentioned by @Icegoddess but that is not the case.  There was a video showing how things will work, touchless entry, sanitation, etc. Looks like every other treadmill will be available. It sounds like some online classes will continue as they are not starting in person yet and they are encouraging anyone with risk to stay home. That’s a whole lot of members (Arizona after all 🙂).

Trusted Contributor

Re: My Gym Experience

[ Edited ]

I had no inkling how much I would miss my Planet Fitness until I couldn't go there.  Smiley Sad  It was always a thing I had to do.  I just cannot wait to get back but it won't be any time soon.  Our governer had promised certain open dates and now he keeps putting them off.  Gyms are definitely on the "no no" list.  

Yoga studios are on the gym list which is ridiculous.  My yoga studio could easily enforce spacing between mats and have class sign up limits.  I'm praying for this small business to stay afloat, it's a wonderful little community.

Honored Contributor

@PilatesLover my state says that Drive-in theaters cannot operate becasue they are an entertainment venue.  How random is that?