Respected Contributor

Re: My Friend Is Going to See Theresa Caputo Tonight!

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

She and her sister are going to see her.  She said she doesn't expect to be 'read' by her since they are both way in the back of a huge room.

It's fun to see how excited she is.  I hope something happens, but if it doesn't at least they'll have had fun!

Has anyone here been to see her?

@Annabellethecat66, my DH and I went to see her about 4 years ago in an arena about an hour north of us.  Our seats were in "peanut heaven".  If they would not have had a big screen up behind her, she would have been difficult to see.  She was all dressed up with high heels and I wondered how she would be able to make it up all of the stairs in the even someone in our section was "the person".

That being said, what we found interesting was that all of her readings were relative to people sitting down on the floor/stage very close to her.  That was the sign for both of us and from what we heard people saying around us, it was for them too.

We both used to watch her show faithfully, but no more; it's become too much family drama.

Would either of us spend money to see her again?  No.  That's all I'll say.

Honored Contributor

I think either you believe (and are open to the possibility) or you aren't, as simple as that.

As for me, I just recently posted about some of my experiences of the psychic (2 of them over the years) I use to go to.

My family has gone to them for many years.

I could argue about some things about 'the devil talking' but you can't so I'll leave it at that.

Respected Contributor

I think either you believe (and are open to the possibility) or you aren't, as simple as that.

As for me, I just recently posted about some of my experiences of the psychic (2 of them over the years) I use to go to.

My family has gone to them for many years.

I could argue about some things about 'the devil talking' but you can't so I'll leave it at that.

@Annabellethecat66, I hope you aren't referring to me about the "devil" part; I'm thinking you're referring to another poster.

Anyway, a long time ago in the 90's, my family was on vacation in Ft. Myers, Florida.  My friend went to a man in a wheelchair (he's now passed) who did readings; she said he was spot on.  So I went and he did a cassette tape recording of it for me to keep.  I will say within the first 10 minutes, my jaw dropped a few times with what he said to me about my dear dad.  I won't go into it, but he nailed every bit of it. 

The guy also touched on something that meant nothing to me; however, my then ex was with me and he said, hey, that was my grandfather (my ex was a big skeptic, but was surprised that his family came through).

I'm thankful I still have the cassette tape of that reading; the guy was excellent.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1 No I wasn't.  I was just thinking that I've heard many times people say it is the devil talking through them.  The one's I have meant were very spiritual and as far from anything like that you could get.  

When people say that to me I say, "Well, GOD has spoken to me many times when I've prayed for him".  I've gotten the same feeling.  I had a sense of relief and peacefulness afterward both times.  I've never been told anything terrible or mean or negative.

I'm just talking about my experience, those I know and my daughter's experience.  I don't know about others.

Also HisElk, did you know there is a town in the south in Florida where many psychics live?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassadaga,_Florida

My late husband always told me he'd take me there (I once saw the place on TV) but we never made it.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 my son is a sensitive.  My husband has taken him to a couple psychics.  He supposedly needs to help spirits cross over.  My son knows no other way of living, so it is normal to him.  He's sees them all the time,  but mostly at night before sleep and when he awakes.

One morning as I entered his room to wake him for school, he said - Mom you missed him.  A tall guy wearing a red and white football jersey and jeans.  He was so tall.  He was pointing to my cross on the wall.  I nodded yes and he left.  Freaked me out.  That's my boy.

Now he wants to become a priest so he can exorcise demonic spirits.  Oh boy.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

I find her to be a fraud!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Frequent Contributor

She and her sister are going to see her.  She said she doesn't expect to be 'read' by her since they are both way in the back of a huge room.

It's fun to see how excited she is.  I hope something happens, but if it doesn't at least they'll have had fun!

Has anyone here been to see her?

I saw her in 2012 with a group of family members. I think it was her first tour. We weren't sitting in the front, but someone from my group got "read." We were seated next to the aisle and as Theresa was walking by, she picked up on something. When we saw her, Theresa walked around the entire theatre and read people from all different areas of the venue. If I remember correctly, she even went into the balcony....but I can't remember 100% and perhaps she just went way in the back of the venue. I'm skeptical about everything. But, I must say this experience for us was life-changing. I can't say for certain if I would have felt the same way if someone from my group had not been read.

I have respect for people who do or don't believe. It is such a personal thing and likely based on your own life experiences or belief-system.

I hope your friend enjoys her experience!

Respected Contributor

I prefer the quiet, meditative style of Tyler Henry who has the guts to go into someone's home and look them in the eye. Theresa goes on a fishing expedition in those huge venues and there's sure to be a Ted, Harry or a Sam somewhere that died. I believe her husband quit his job and she has to continue doing what she does to pay the bills, jmho. 

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66: I don't know if it's true, but I've heard you could be on a waiting list for years to have a private reading with her.

Honored Contributor

@Foolywooly11 I've heard that too.  It would make sense because for one thing she'd make so much more money with huge groups (nothing wrong with that, I think).

Also, she does have a life and there are probably a lot of people who want to see her so it makes one on one difficult.