Regular Contributor

Re: My Fracas came yesterday

@cherry,As others have said,that is tuberose dominant feels more dark,evening perfume. I like that,if you wanted to try a brighter version of that, try Mclintock  ,by jessica Mclintock.Smells heavenly and crisp same notes but less intense. love tuberose, musky scents not so much.

Honored Contributor

I think there is something with this particular scent, that just doesn't like my  body chemistry

Honored Contributor

@bathina wrote:

Another perfume fan here. I've been ordering $4 samples from Lucky Scent, have found 2 that I love, love, love. But need to save my pennies. I also just tried a sample of Kate Spade's In Full Bloom which is lovely. @QVCkitty1 how did you like Lilac Path?

@bathina, lilac path is very pretty and smells like the flower , however it doesn't have much staying power.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Regular Contributor

Maybe I should try roller-ball perfume. I love to wear scent but a family member whines that it "bothers" her so I don't get to enjoy it. Maybe roller ball perfume will be easier on her and I can get to enjoy it again.

Honored Contributor

This is the strangest perfume, I have ever smelled. As time passes, the scent in the bottle ,keeps changing ,and notes appear ,that just weren't there before

I don't know what I will be left with. The only thing I can figure is ,this stuff really doesn't travel well, or likes the cold

Each time I try it, the fragrance is  milder ,and  more delicate smelling. Maybe I will wait a bit, and see what I end up ,with before I give it away

Honored Contributor

snip

The weather – cold weather or hot weather – Cold weather intensifies the fragrance of your perfume. During cold weather, it is advisable that you choose lighter scent but apply it more often, just to keep you smelling good during the entire day or event, as the case may be. During hot weather, your perfume will easily evaporate and thus you may need a little stronger one. You may also need to re-apply.