Honored Contributor

Re: My Dentist did not have Covid Shots!

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@Just Bling wrote:

Read further, it's coming out that there were a series of saline contained viles mixed with the actual vaccine.  People were thinking they were getting the vaccine and received saline shots.

Where did you read that?

The Onion?

@Anonymous032819  It happened at a Walgreen's in NC.  From the local news station in that county.  Walgreens does not know how it happened.

There is another report that the some saline injections happened in Canada.

@Just Bling - you really should read carefully and post the whole story.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@Just Bling wrote:

Read further, it's coming out that there were a series of saline contained viles mixed with the actual vaccine.  People were thinking they were getting the vaccine and received saline shots.

Where did you read that?

The Onion?

I read a lot and I saw this too.  Educate yourself and do research.  it is always better to well informed about serious issues than to trust amd follow the crowd.

People in North and South Carolina and Minnesota were injected with straight saline.  There could be others.  

This happened in other countries too.

Respected Contributor

@Snooky60 wrote:

I would never presume to say if people should get the vaccine or not, but, if they don't, I hope they stay away from me.  Also, now that the mask mandate has been lifted in many places, I have a feeling that many people who are maskless,  are the very ones who are not vaccinated. JMO.

@Snooky60 If you got the vaccine then why would you want unvaccinated people to stay away from you? Shouldn't you be protected?

Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@Just Bling wrote:

Where did you read that?

The Onion?

I read a lot and I saw this too.  Educate yourself and do research.  it is always better to well informed about serious issues than to trust amd follow the crowd.

People in North and South Carolina and Minnesota were injected with straight saline.  There could be others.  

So.... those who choose to get vaccinated are "uneducated"?

One could say The same thing about those who willfully choose to not get vaccinated.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Ladybug724 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Carmie   Protocols have changed and science has come a long way since then.  That was then, this is now.  Benefits far outweigh any risk. 

@Kachina624 True, but I'm guessing you haven't seen any of the drug lawsuit commercials featuring drugs previously deemed safe by the FDA that are now being pulled off the market due to the severe to often deadly side effects they cause.

@Ladybug724    No, what drugs are you referring to? 

@Kachina624 All you have to do is Google. There are hundreds if not thousands

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Forbidden Fruit wrote:

Ok, so if the medicine (the COVID 19 gene therapy shot/vaccine) you put in your body will not protect you, just how in the h*ll is what I put in my body going to protect you? So please ladies, keep taking your birth control so I don't get pregnant. I'm counting on you.

BTW, it was Dr. Flip-flop Fauci in his congressional testimony that said 50% of the CDC was not vaccinated and we can all trust him right?  You should see his 2017 video where he tells a large group of people that there will be a pandemic outbreak in the coming years. Learn these "rulers" history, it's pretty interesting. Hint: you won't find it on Google.

@Forbidden Fruit   I saw that video and it may have been removed by now.

The event, held Jan. 10, 2017, was organized by the Center for Global Health Science and Security in partnership with the Harvard Global Health Institute.

Fauci:

"There is no question that there will be a challenge to the coming administration in the arena of infectious diseases," Fauci said during his "Pandemic Preparedness in the Next Administration" speech, which came shortly before(the T inauguration) added, "the thing we're extraordinarily confident about is that we're going to see this in the next few years."

While COVID-19 itself was not mentioned, it was clear that "a surprise infectious outbreak" was imminent.

@Cakers3, I just can’t resist replying to you.  If you knew anyone in the health care field/scientists also, there has been major concern for years about such a pandemic.  Seriously.

And trust me, there was great concern about our ability to handle one. 

Now I really see why.  And perhaps you haven’t heard predictions there will be more.  

@PamfromCT   I am not sure why you felt a resistance to reply but perhaps you are assuming I don't know about predictions or the ability to handle a pandemic?

You are assuming a lot about who I know, too. 

I was only providing the background to the post above mine.

Nothing more, nothing less.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@Just Bling wrote:

Where did you read that?

The Onion?

So.... those who choose to get vaccinated are "uneducated"?

One could say The same thing about those who willfully choose to not get vaccinated.

Or you can say that both sets of people made a decision based upon what was best for their situation.  Then go enjoy the nice summer evening.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for any further commenting as it is becoming argumentative.