Valued Contributor

Re: My Day Just Made!

[ Edited ]

@dulwich, Get your freak on girl!  Sadly, when I get down and sing and dance my heart out, the poor dog covers her ears!!!  LOL - LuLu

Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

@2blonde I think we should form a group...my dog howls when I sing.

@dex  Yes!  They could play our songs on the morning radio wake-up  show........that could probably get ANYONE awake in a hurry!Cat Surprised

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@2blonde We could be called AM Torture ...songs to get you out of the house before you lose your mind.

Honored Contributor

I am logging in with Ready to Rumble and Billy Squier's Everybody Wants You today. 

Go ahead and call me with your billing issue.   I am ready and will look really hot while solving them.  Smiley Tongue

Respected Contributor

If we're startin' the day dancin let's GO....Turn it UP! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG1NrQYXjLU

Respected Contributor

@silkyk  You do not know what you have unleashed.  Billy Idol is one if my heroes!  Love this video.  

Having seen/worked with so many bands Billy is still on my bucket list - I have never seen him but really want to see him live.  How did you know!! Lol  Another day made thank you.

P.s.  Tried to get my granddaughter to walk down the aisle to White Wedding but no dice - got No thank you Nana but she did get D.J. to play it for me afterwards!  

Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

Opened my e mails and friend sent me video of Bruce Springsteen singing Dancing in the Dark - could not sit still, danced all around the kitchen, dogs went wild, DH just nodded his head - what a way to start my day.  Luv ya Bruce.  Still dancing!

Fun! Dance away!!!