Honored Contributor

My Day Has Started Out Great

[ Edited ]

Sometimes it's the little things that make a day so nice.

Today I needed to go to the Costco Hearing Center to get my hearing aids cleaned and pick up a card of batteries. Since C has senior hours from 9-10, I left home at 10 as I need to park in the disabled spots and I figure by 10 the spots in the front row will be empty.

I was right! I got my "favorite" parking spot. Tina at Costco is the BEST!! She took care of me and walked over to the pharmacy when I told her I needed more alcohol prep pads (to wipe off my aids each night before they go into the cleaner) and got them so I could pay for everything right there!

After that I went to the food court and got my favorite drink, a mocha freeze (super yummy, love them) and a slice of pepperoni pizza (haven't had pizza in waaay long).

AND the arthritis in my knees wasn't too bad today so I wasn't in pain while taking care of these things!

All in all, a good day. If you haven't gone to sleep reading this, thank you!

Wishing all of you a pleasant day and a good weekend  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: My Day Has Started Out Great

@Love my grandkids    Any day without arthritis knee pain is a good day, even without pizza or a mocha freeze.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

it is the little things that are important and thank you for reminding me!
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 True! I always have at least minimal knee pain/discomfort but today it's at a low level and I'll take it!

@dsw503  Oh that's so sweet. Thank you. I often have to remind myself that the little things do matter.

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids  I enjoyed reading your post, of such a wonderful day!👍👍 It made me smile😊. Goodness knows, we can all use a few days such as this, while in the grips of the pandemic, and other life altering experiences as of late.

I'm very happy for you.😀 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Great to start out the weekend reading an uplifting thread.  Hope your weekend continues on a postive note.

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids  It does sound like you had a great day!  It is always the little things that make our day brighter.  Let's hope for another great day tomorrow!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids It sounded a lovely day!  Just simple happy moments. Nothing nicer! I hope the rest of your day is just as pleasant ❤️🙂

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden Thank you and I wish the same for you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids  ok Queen lovemy grands. You got the Royal treatment. Hope it continues and I know it will because it all depends on how YOU treat people.

Pizza? Ok I want some lol