Trusted Contributor

If my GS was not 4 years old, totally innocent and without guile, I would have thought the phone call was a set up.

DD called while on her way home from grocery shopping and we are chatting away, when GS pipes up and asks:

Grandma, did you know that there is tuna in tuna salad and chicken in chicken salad.  So, I play along and said, no I didn't know.  

Well, the little nipper then said, you should ask Grandpa, he knows.   Then I caught a movement, turned to look, and it's DH doing a victory lap around the room pumping his fists.  Lol.  
It was a set up, right?  Say yes anyway.  😀

Valued Contributor

That's a cute story!!  

Respected Contributor

@Pezzie @That was adorable!😊😊😊

Respected Contributor

@Pezzie wrote:

If my GS was not 4 years old, totally innocent and without guile, I would have thought the phone call was a set up.

DD called while on her way home from grocery shopping and we are chatting away, when GS pipes up and asks:

Grandma, did you know that there is tuna in tuna salad and chicken in chicken salad.  So, I play along and said, no I didn't know.  

Well, the little nipper then said, you should ask Grandpa, he knows.   Then I caught a movement, turned to look, and it's DH doing a victory lap around the room pumping his fists.  Lol.  

~~~~~~~~

@Pezzie 

That's adorable!!  and super smart!!

Who was the famous person who announced, "Chicken of the Sea" was "chicken??"  Can't remember the name.

But your GS is very smart!  (so is DH!) heh  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

GS?  When I saw the title, I assumed "GS" was a girl scout.  lol

Esteemed Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn wrote:

@Pezzie wrote:

~~~~~~~~

@Pezzie 

That's adorable!!  and super smart!!

Who was the famous person who announced, "Chicken of the Sea" was "chicken??"  Can't remember the name.

But your GS is very smart!  (so is DH!) heh  Woman Wink

I think it was Jessica Simpson.

Honored Contributor

Too cute! Thanks for sharing that adorable story. 

Esteemed Contributor

Great story.  Men always stick together LOL

Respected Contributor

The A-Ha moment when your kids realize they are eating the animals they know as cartooon characters, book characters, stuffed animals...