Honored Contributor

Re: My Burger King Impossible whopper experience

@Mj12 

I don't even know who this  "Corporate" person is.  

Trusted Contributor

Sounds like the counter person just asked her to fill out the surey they give to EVERYONE and you get a code for a free sandwich if you buy a drink and fries. They do this every day and it is not related to the Impossible Whopper, which is not something they have here. I think this was a communication problem, but I don't think I would have been as upset as the OP. But, it doesn't hurt to let HQ know. Obviously, they didn't care since they only offered her $1 off a $5 purchase.

Honored Contributor

Yes I would expect that exclusion.  I bought about a month ago their very small, basic and under $2.00 cheeseburger and got one of the receipts for a survey.  Same requirement to fill it out as your receipt with the same benefit.  My cheeseburger was great little snack with my own big salad at home.  Finally threw away the validation receipt just never made it back to Burger King. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Super Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

You must really have loved that Impossible Whopper.....LOL  I'm laughing so hard, it's hard to type.  OMG....  I just can't believe it.... LOL

Why LOL OMG LOL?

Respected Contributor

I actually have a Burger King receipt from a breakfast sandwich I bought. The back of the receipt clearly says free whopper, chicken sandwich, or croissan'wich. It also states you must purchase a drink and required side (fries or hashbrown if wanting the croissan'wich) in order to get the free sandwich.

Respected Contributor

Different situations are important to different people.  I do not see the need to mock someone for their feelings.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lucky Dog wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

You must really have loved that Impossible Whopper.....LOL  I'm laughing so hard, it's hard to type.  OMG....  I just can't believe it.... LOL

Why LOL OMG LOL?

Responses like hers are why we can’t have nice things around here. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

On the positive outlook....you did not eat the greasy, vein clogging, chemical filled burger so they did you and  your body a favor!🙂

Respected Contributor

Well thats 2 things I donthave to worry about. I  dont eat Beef and I dont eat at Burger King.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

To be honest, I don't think I'd have made such a big deal over a free burger in the first place... Moreover, the coupon would appear to have stated what was included in the promotion. If the sandwich in question wasn't named, then it wasn't included. I'd not expect them to list everything that was excluded... But yes, it pretty much sounds like an incredibly lame promotion,..

In my pantry with my cupcakes...