Valued Contributor

Re: My Burger King Impossible whopper experience

Burger King’s veggie burgers are very good too.
Esteemed Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

Am I the only person that doesn’t “call corporate?”  

O/T they have good onion rings.

@Mj12- I usually complain on Facebook and get a response.

Their onion rings are delicious!

Respected Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Mj12   i'd much rather call the office of the president of the corporation, like so many say they do, to right the injustice they have received.  i know the president KNOWS all the day to day nuts and bolts of the company, and thier policies. 

Honored Contributor

@mamaslittlepotato wrote:
Once I was told the coupon didn’t include the impossible burger, I would’ve said oops my mistake or buy one if I wanted it.....Btw White Castle sells the impossible burger too. They’re very good!

Thank you for highlighting this @mamaslittlepotato  as I have been thinking about trying them but didn't want to spend the money if they weren't tasty.  Good to know, I will give them a whirl!

Honored Contributor

@lynnie61 wrote:

@Goodie2shoes   The promotion was poorly written. Surveys are usually a joke.  About a month ago I did a McDonalds survey.  BOGO free sausage McMuffin with egg.  Cost me 3.75.  The normal specials are 2/$4.  I saved a big quarter.  But.....my sisters neighbor fills out all kinds of surveys and won a $500 gift  card to the store.  So go figure.  

I agree with @lynnie61 .  This has been a long standing BK promotion and they probably didn't think to address the addition of the Impossible Whopper.  I would normally say sloppy work on their marketing/IT departments but this is a total departure on what BK usually offers so I think this just kind of rolled through their legs.

Honored Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@Mj12   i'd much rather call the office of the president of the corporation, like so many say they do, to right the injustice they have received.  i know the president KNOWS all the day to day nuts and bolts of the company, and thier policies. 

@kittyloo, right?

I don't know about the OP, but there do seem to be a lot corporate callers around here. Hey, knock yourself out getiing your voice heard.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I read all of the feedback and appreciate everyones views. I am confident and secure and I feel that  if we don't speak up for ourselves who will ?  I was very respectful to the manager, never raised my voice as some may have thought and the manager appreciated the feedback.  My next task now is to Facetime my 3 yr old grandson to tell him granny loves him and goodnight Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

I haven’t called corporate. I’ve only seen that phrase used on this board.  

I have given feedback to local management at a few businesses. Usually, they have been appreciative and thanked me for my feedback.  One supermarket ignored me, and I just don’t shop there anymore.  

Its not like I don’t have other choices.  

Honored Contributor

I haven't heard about impossible burgers.  

Honored Contributor

You must really have loved that Impossible Whopper.....LOL  I'm laughing so hard, it's hard to type.  OMG....  I just can't believe it.... LOL