Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

She fell 2 days ago ,in her kitchen, broke some bones in her neck,and upper back, the hospital wanted to keep her for a week,but insurance would not pay,so they sent her home,she lives in Indiana, i live in maine,so worried.

@goldensrbest   Insurance wouldn't pay???!!!  What kind of nonsense is that?  I am so sorry for you and your Mom.  That is unacceptable!!!

Yes, but i am questioning  this, something just does not sound  like this is the whole story.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Sorry this is going on.  A worry indeed.  

Esteemed Contributor

I am shocked that a hospital would not admit your mother after falling which left her with broken bones.  Back in 2015 when I fell and broke my right hip I was taken by ambulance to a hospital.  I was there for thirteen hours waiting for the surgeon who was going to operate.  One day after surgery I was transferred to a rehab facility for a month.

Sending prayers that your dear mother heals quickly with no further problems, God Bless all of you.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest , in case I missed it along the way, how is your mom doing?