Esteemed Contributor

Mustard backgnd when copying some content to Word doc - SOLVED.

Ever since the forum "update," I've had a dreadful time copying content to a blank Word document on my laptop.  The issue is that anything from the forums comes along with an ugly mustard yellow background. 

After trying to delete this myself w/o success, I took a walk over to "Electronics" and asked the folks over there for advice.  Unfortunately, I was unsuccessful with advice and clues given from that sector.

This morning I finally decided to open up the "B52 Cheesecake" recipe, as the name intrigued me.  Turns out it's a Kahlua, Bailey's Irish Cream, and Grand Marnier layered cheesecake that I will definitely try - BUT there was that i---t mustard yellow again.

B-I-N-G-O!  I looked up and there was Leroy Jethro Gibbs on the TV and Wham!  I knew what the probem was.  This recipe, and evey other document/recipe I had tried to cut/paste since the update, had been created in table format.  This meant that in order to delete the mustard yellow, it had to be done by table rows. So, I simply went through the recipe, determining table row sections and deleting the background mustard yellow oer sections.

This has totally made my day.  I hope that if someone else was having the same issue, they will be able to clean up their documents as well.