Honored Contributor

Re: 😷 Mummers Parade is cancelled 😢

Sorry everyone for going off topic. Didn't mean to. Carry on.

Trusted Contributor

So sad. Smiley Sad

They should all fly down to Florida; no problem having it take place down here.Man Frustrated

Personally, I LOVE how some things can take place and how other things can not. More and more, it doesn't make sense. Just saying.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

So sad. Smiley Sad

They should all fly down to Florida; no problem having it take place down here.Man Frustrated

Personally, I LOVE how some things can take place and how other things can not. More and more, it doesn't make sense. Just saying.

@FiddleDeeDee  That's why each state has more cases or less cases of Covid. Some are doing good and some aren't. Our friends went to Fla. in March to party for St. Patrick's day as they couldn't in NY. They came home with the virus. At this point it is quite frustrating.

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Certain Mummer factions have threatened to stage an unsanctioned parade in South Philadelphia.  I understand their disappointment but hopefully they'll recognize that the Mayor's edict is for the greater good.

Frankly, I don't understand their disappointment.  They're supposed to be adults.  It's time they start acting like it.  If they succeed in pulling off this stunt, it's because most of them are just looking for an excuse to drink and party like they usually do.  And I know of what I speak.  I'm really getting tired of people not taking responsibility.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

So sad. Smiley Sad

@FiddleDeeDee  That's why each state has more cases or less cases of Covid. Some are doing good and some aren't. Our friends went to Fla. in March to party for St. Patrick's day as they couldn't in NY. They came home with the virus. At this point it is quite frustrating.

@proudlyfromNJ  I'm fully aware of the situation especially as I live in the swamp of stupidity known as Florida. My post was NOT one of happiness, in case that wasn't obvious; it was a post dripping of sarcasm, disgust and disappointment in humanity. 

"Coming to ya from Florida"