Respected Contributor

Multicolor Squirrel, the Giant Malabar in India

[ Edited ]

Saw this on the Fox News website & thought others would enjoy seeing it too. Sorry I don't know how to post the pictures, my guess is you can find the story - pictures on other news sites too. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Multicolor Squirrel, the Giant Malabar in India

I'm sure it was interesting but with no picture and no link; we'll just take your word for it...LOL

Esteemed Contributor

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2019/04/1862/1048/multi-colored-squirrel-1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I'm sure it was interesting but with no picture and no link; we'll just take your word for it...LOL

Oh I'm sorry you don't know how to look it up for yourself but THANKS for taking time to reply.

Respected Contributor

@Marp wrote:

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2019/04/1862/1048/multi-colored-squirrel-1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

THANKS @Marp . I need to learn how to post pictures.

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 

Go to the image you want to post,right click on the image and choose 'copy' from the drop down menu.

Go to where you want to post the image, right click again, then choose 'paste' from the drop down menu.

HTH!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Tried but for some reason it doesn't work...anyway I'll keep trying & Thanks for the help @KingstonsMom .

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kitcat51  I love all animals but he kinda creeps me out, I've never seen anything like him before !!!!

Honored Contributor

@Marp wrote:

Where the ____ is @mistriTsquirrel ?  She's gotta see this! Woman LOL

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@Marp 

Thanks for posting the picture!  Omg, that's amazing.  First I hear about white squirrels, now this beauty.  My regular old brown ones don't look quite so impressive now.