Respected Contributor

Re: Mrs. Prondabled 12/17 ship

My mother and neighbor both received theirs before mine showed as shipped. The point in ordering these was so I wasn’t rushing around tonight readying teacher gifts and gifts for my staff. Neither QVC nor Mrs. Prindables can offer a reasonable explanation why my order didn’t ship on time.

They both kinda suck today.

I also ordered mine in early November with a 12/17 ship date to receive for teacher gifts (last day of school is 12/21). My online order doesn't even show it being processed until YESTERDAY (12/19) and shipped out today. I live near the Prindable HQ so hoping they still make it today but chances are slim.

I'm equally disappointed in this experience as now I have to scramble something together tonight.

Esteemed Contributor

My order arrived last night.  I quickly opened the box to add these to gifts given prior to Christmas. The box was filled with loose toppings!!!  Three of the cellophane packets were not sealed!!!!  After bouncing around in transit, those toppings fell off. That left me to scramble for 3 additional gifts!!!  Last time I order these!  Good products should absolutely be checked by quality control. 

Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

My order arrived last night.  I quickly opened the box to add these to gifts given prior to Christmas. The box was filled with loose toppings!!!  Three of the cellophane packets were not sealed!!!!  After bouncing around in transit, those toppings fell off. That left me to scramble for 3 additional gifts!!!  Last time I order these!  Good products should absolutely be checked by quality control. 

@grandma r

you can call qvc and tell them your experience. you will receive a full or partial credit on your food purchase. 100% money back guarantee.

i received mine last night and one is already gone. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Mine are now due to be delivered between 3:30 and 7:30 tomorrow. My family has a 4:45 flight. $100 of fancy apples and cute little gift boxes are going to go to waste on my front porch.