Respected Contributor
Does anyone who ordered Mrs. Prindables for 12/17 shipping see tracking information yet? My order still says In Process. Customer service can’t tell me if they’ve actually shipped and the system hasn’t updated or if my order isn’t on a truck yet.

These are teachers gifts and gifts for my staff. If they haven’t shipped yet, I need to come up with something else.
Contributor

Re: Mrs. Prondabled 12/17 ship

I'm waiting too.  No shipping info on my account.  Just "in process".

Last time I ordered these, last year, they arrived the very first day of the ship week. 

I'm also getting nervous. 

Respected Contributor

Last year I picked the last ship date before Christmas break. I had them on Wednesday. Surely someone at QVC can find out what’s going on at Mrs. Prindables, but apparently no one can make that phone call.
Honored Contributor

mine shipped out on the 17th and is loaded on a delivery truck today according to my status so i expect them later today.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

We sent some to a friend.  She called a few minutes ago; they just arrived.

Esteemed Contributor

I finally got a response yesterday.  Mine were on 11/11 and in process from 12/12 thru 12/18.  I checked this am to find out they are out for delivery.  Mine are early gifts as well. Hope your order arrived soon.  Waiting for UPS to show up!

Esteemed Contributor

Mine are stuck in another city  Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

Mine arrived yesterday and I'm out west.  Hopefully you will all receive yours soon.

Respected Contributor

The tracking on mine says mine is ready to be shipped at 5:13 this afternoon. Clearly I need to figure out something else out for teachers gifts.

QVC, you kind of suck today.
Contributor

So dissappointed.  My account shows they were shipped TODAY with an estimated deliver of tomorrow.  Friday!  Tomorrow is the last day of work until after New Years. These were going to be guests for co-workers/boss and now I will have to run out tonight and buy something else.  Big mistake. Won't be doing this again.  We have local shops making these kinds of apples.. should have just shopped local. Smiley Sad