Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mrs.Prindables At Costco!!

@Pearlee wrote:
@PA Mom-mom. If you have some left Costco bvb will take them back and refund your money.

@Pearlee  I'm not understanding what you are saying. Could you explain?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PA Mom-mom   If you have some of the pretzels left you can take them inside the box they came in and your receipt back to Costco which will refund your money to you.  Costco will refund your money is you are dissatisfied with any of its products but I dont think it will if you only return an empty box. 

Respected Contributor

THe problem is that you have no idea of knowing when they were made!

Respected Contributor

This is the third year they have had them. The price is excellent, makes a nice gift. 

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I find the apples at TJMaxx during the holidays.

@KingstonsMom    Are they ok not being refrigerated?

Respected Contributor

What part of the store were the pretzels  in? Thanks.

I went to Trader Joe's yesterday. Bought the cutest small fresh wreaths. I plan to use them with a candle in the center. Also  bought a fresh swag with a red bow. I went early and it was crowded. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good to know. They just got in the Dillitante chocolate covered fruits for Christmas at $13.99. That is a steal consider they are much much more expensive at the Dillitante chocolates store in Seattle. I used to buy the apples in the 90's from the Q. They have two jumbo sized apples in a package and they were delicious. but then I noticed the apples kept getting smaller and smaller and more sour, so I finally quit buying them. I heard they had sold out to another company and that's when the quality changed.

Esteemed Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

I went to Trader Joe's yesterday. Bought the cutest small fresh wreaths. I plan to use them with a candle in the center. Also  bought a fresh swag with a red bow. I went early and it was crowded. 

@50Mickey   They were in the aisle where they sell all the granola & power energy bars & nuts.

Honored Contributor

I was told the shelf life of the apples is much shorter than the apples and that is why they carry the pretzel rods instead. I prefer the pretzel rods...easier to eat and store..great teacher gift....I used to make these myself for years to give to colleagues, but at 53 cents each I will buy them instead!
Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@50Mickey wrote:

@50Mickey   They were in the aisle where they sell all the granola & power energy bars & nuts.

In my store they were with the Christmas gift foods like chocolates and nuts.