Esteemed Contributor

I was just in Costco & Mrs. Prindables pretzels is being sold there for an excellent price. 24 chocolate & caramel enrobed jumbo pretzels rods for $12.79!! Much cheaper than the QVC price.

I bought 10 boxes .

Honored Contributor

Re: Mrs.Prindables At Costco!!

@NicksmomESQ  Ten boxes! 

I've been needing to go to Costco to return something, and your post just spurred me on to do it, maybe tomorrow!  Smiley Happy  I want to check these out (only one box for me though).

Honored Contributor

I wish they sold the caramel apples.

Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ  You are right! Someone mentioned this on another thread, and so I checked it out on Friday. Yes, it's so ture! After I bought from QVC and opened the boxes to make Thanksgiving favors Smiley Sad I'll remember this for next year for sure.I've decided no food items are a good deal on QVC. I always ordered Mrs. Prindables for my DD to give as teacher gifts for her kids. No more. I've learned my lesson. BTW, the pretzels are very good.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @NicksmomESQ , sounds like a great buy.   I'll be at Costco later this week, I'll be looking.

Respected Contributor

I ordered some many years ago. The apples were green inside...not ripe and tasted terrible! Never ordered Q food items again.

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ  Thanks...that's good to know.  I'll look for them next week when I'm at Costco.  If they do well there, and I'm sure they will, maybe next year we'll see the apples too!

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought a box when I was there two weeks ago.  They have chocolate with white chocolate striped on them, and chocolate with a toffee topping and chocolate with small round m&m like candies on them...eight of each.

I gave some to my grands and my DH and they didn't like them.  I still have most of them left in the box.

I make them every Christmas, but thought my family  would like some earlier unti I get around to making mine.

Now, I have  to find someone who will eat them.  The kids said the caramel was hard and dry and the chocolate was blah.  I won't be buying them again. I am disappointed the quality isn't there.

87552905-72CC-44D2-B35B-F36847EC0304.jpeg

Added: My box says enjoy by April 24, 2020.

Honored Contributor

Not surprised.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Esteemed Contributor

I have to go to Costco this week, and I love chocolate covered pretzels, so I guess I will try them!