Esteemed Contributor

I check Mr. rebates, ebates, and Ibotta and then I go with whoever has the best deal. I’m going to have to look into topcashback. 

If there’s an issue with getting the rebate from any of them, I don’t worry about it. Unless it’s significant money and it hasn’t been yet. I figure it’s free money and if I get it good and if I don’t it’s not worth the hassle.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

I check Mr. rebates, ebates, and Ibotta and then I go with whoever has the best deal. I’m going to have to look into topcashback. 

If there’s an issue with getting the rebate from any of them, I don’t worry about it. Unless it’s significant money and it hasn’t been yet. I figure it’s free money and if I get it good and if I don’t it’s not worth the hassle.

I have learned to look at it that way too, every so often a credit will slip thru the cracks, usually due to a technical issue with tracking. It can be a hassle, often times more than it is worth to try and retrieve it. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Learned about MrRebates here years ago and I'm too lazy to have multiple sites and compared rates. I don't buy enough that it makes a big difference either way. But still pretty nifty to have free cash.