Honored Contributor

Re: Mr. Rebates Cash Back is Now 3% for QVC

I remember when it was 3% for quite a while, then it went up to 5%. But I don't watch it closely. QVC is the only retailer for which it's a major pain to even GET the rebate on my MrRebates account. I have never figured out why that is, but it works great for every other retailer on the planet.

Honored Contributor

I use ShopDiscover,

so I get 5% cashback for QVC purchases.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

it was 3% back for a very long time and went temporarily to 5%.....i think we all just got used to the 5%. ebates it is 2.5% and bigcrumbs and extrabux has it at 3%.

i have been using mr rebates since 2006......when a poster on these forums started a thread about it. i do MOST of my shopping online AND have referred family and friends. i have well over 100 referrals so you get some money back from their shopping also. it is a win-win situation for everyone! since that time i have received over $14000 in rebates! $6000+ have been my own rebatesand $8000+ from referral rebates.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

it may possibly go back to 5% once black friday shopping begins.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

You actually managed to order a lunchtime special? Lucky you I tried half a dozen times yesterday and kept getting the ""qvc.com is unavailable"" message every time I hit submit. I gave up. I haven't even looked at the LTS today.

Honored Contributor

What is in it for Mr. Rebates to offer this service? Or any rebate site for that matter?

Honored Contributor

On 11/21/2014 LipstickDiva said:

What is in it for Mr. Rebates to offer this service? Or any rebate site for that matter?

not sure if mr rebates operates the same way, but i belong to a coupon/sale site where if you click through to the merchant for the offer they get some type of compensation for you clicking through. i am thinking that mr rebates operates in a similar way.

Respected Contributor

I just signed up a few weeks ago after reading about it here. I probably could have used it a couple times since, but I keep forgetting!
Respected Contributor

On 11/21/2014 VanSleepy said: I just signed up a few weeks ago after reading about it here. I probably could have used it a couple times since, but I keep forgetting!

After awhile, logging into Mr. Rebates first will be second nature to you. I would also forget once in awhile when I first joined. I can't remember what my first order was, but I actually cancelled an order with the company (not QVC) so that I could go back and re-order through Mr. Rebates, LOL.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

On 11/21/2014 Topaz Gem said:
On 11/21/2014 VanSleepy said: I just signed up a few weeks ago after reading about it here. I probably could have used it a couple times since, but I keep forgetting!

After awhile, logging into Mr. Rebates first will be second nature to you. I would also forget once in awhile when I first joined. I can't remember what my first order was, but I actually cancelled an order with the company (not QVC) so that I could go back and re-order through Mr. Rebates, LOL.

Yeah I figure once I use it a few times, I won't forget anymore.