Esteemed Contributor
On 1/1/2015 ssssgirl said:

Seems to me that ALL these women were teen-agers with stars in their eyes, They ALL went willingly with him, they ALL partied with him and swallowed the pills AND drank the alcohol. I think they ALL were HOPING to become big stars and that didn't work out. I am sorry, AND I AM NOT PUTTING BLAME ON THE VICTIMS< BUT, if you are DRUNK< how do you KNOW FOR CERTIAN that you didn't agree to whatever took place? I am just saying,,Seems kind of strange to me that NONE of them said anything to anyone ALL these yrs. AGAIN< NOT DEFENDING BILL COSBY< NOT BLAMING THE GIRLS

There is a lot of sense in what you said...not defending him, just agreeing with your opinion.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor
On 1/2/2015 Lindsays Grandma said:

Seems to me that ALL these women were teen-agers with stars in their eyes, They ALL went willingly with him, they ALL partied with him and swallowed the pills AND drank the alcohol. I think they ALL were HOPING to become big stars and that didn't work out. I am sorry, AND I AM NOT PUTTING BLAME ON THE VICTIMS< BUT, if you are DRUNK< how do you KNOW FOR CERTIAN that you didn't agree to whatever took place? I am just saying,,Seems kind of strange to me that NONE of them said anything to anyone ALL these yrs. <em>AGAIN< NOT DEFENDING BILL COSBY< NOT BLAMING THE GIRLS</em>

There is a lot of sense in what you said...not defending him, just agreeing with your opinion.

Have you read about " ALL " the women accusing BC of being drugged and being raped or attempted rape? Some of the women were not partying with BC. They were auditioning for his TV show. The drugs were put in cappuccino coffee by BC. I hardly think a very famous top model Beverly Johnson was trying to become a big star... She was already famous. NO not all the women went willingly, not all of them were partying. He drugged them and took advantage of them when they passed out.
Super Contributor
On 1/1/2015 raven-blackbird said:
On 1/1/2015 HHC1 said:

Thanks Tink...I thought the video clearly showed how unhappy he was that HE could no longer touch and play with another man's wife. It's all about boundaries he seems to have crossed on many levels. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

see i didn't take it that way at all

I took it as.................he was/is a man so invested in a world he created, that he was angry, another man encroached on that world and that she allowed this man, who she married, to alter Cosby's world................that "other" man's invasion into this world he had created, to his design, his liking soiled it.............I think Cosby is one sick puppy..........................raven

Raven, we are in agreement. I was giving a nod to Tink. But, I could go on and on about my assessment of this situation....

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

Seems to me that ALL these women were teen-agers with stars in their eyes, They ALL went willingly with him, they ALL partied with him and swallowed the pills AND drank the alcohol. I think they ALL were HOPING to become big stars and that didn't work out. I am sorry, AND I AM NOT PUTTING BLAME ON THE VICTIMS< BUT, if you are DRUNK< how do you KNOW FOR CERTIAN that you didn't agree to whatever took place? I am just saying,,Seems kind of strange to me that NONE of them said anything to anyone ALL these yrs. AGAIN< NOT DEFENDING BILL COSBY< NOT BLAMING THE GIRLS

Have you been following this story closely?

Some of the women DID come forward. The best example is the women who went to the prosecutor. He said he believed her, but he needed tangible evidence in order to proceed. The prosecutor wrote a lengthy response. Following this story also requires understanding power & money.

These rumors have swirled around this man in Hollywood for decades.

Esteemed Contributor

Then why not drop it OP.

Honored Contributor
On 1/2/2015 straitgirl said:

Then why not drop it OP.

?? Is there some reason you don't want it discussed - that you want it "dropped?" If you disagree that he's guilty, and/or you feel that every one of his accusers "asked for it" or "got what they deserved" or "knew what they were doing" (the usual defenses), please simply say so. Why "drop it?"

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

Again, I don't know if Mr. Cosby is guilty of any of the disgusting things some have accused him of, but I don't see OP's video clip as having anything whatsoever to do with the allegations. This is an interview in which Mr. Cosby talks about Felicia Rashad's real-life pregnancy and the way concealing that on-air (since Heathcliff and Claire were not having another baby) affected the on-air dynamics between Heathcliff and Claire Huxtable. I don't see anything "creepy" or pertinent in the clip.

Super Contributor
On 1/1/2015 madcity411 said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} Never could stand that ugly sack of.......

And, why is that? Before all of this came out, what was it that made you see him as an "ugly sack of..."? Just curious......