Super Contributor
Honored Contributor

And how many have come to defend him? He is trash and needs to be disposed of.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

wow. His wait it out plan may just crash & burn, huh?

Especially with the reports of him hiring PIs to check out his accusers.

Honored Contributor
Idiot
Honored Contributor

What does the fact that he didn't want to touch a pregnant woman have to do with it?

That, in and of itself, sounds kind of weird... and he didn't want her to have a second child? Sounds like it's all about him and always has been.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Super Contributor

And did you see the look on the reporters face? He looked like he was going to be sick.

So sad, so pathetic. No wonder none of the cast has come forward in support of him. Of course Raven did, but she was quashing a rumor.

Otherwise, she and her colleagues have been silent. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Super Contributor

Total creep. He has always "skeeved" me but this is getting more and more bizarre with each new story popping up each passing day.

Never felt he was a role model, ever.

Yeah, he was the first black man on TV to play a respectable character, a doctor, living in a brownstone in NYC, but that was all make believe and I can't believe anyone thought he was classy in real life.

He was too busy lecturing black folk on how to behave because the whole time he was acting trashy.

edited

Super Contributor

Yes, I am sorry, I didn't mean to offend. I apologize for using that term.

Honored Contributor
On 12/30/2014 Cattitude said:

Yes, I am sorry, I didn't mean to offend. I apologize for using that term.

Thank you, that's very nice of you Smile

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor
On 12/30/2014 HHC1 said:

And did you see the look on the reporters face? He looked like he was going to be sick.

So sad, so pathetic. No wonder none of the cast has come forward in support of him. Of course Raven did, but she was quashing a rumor.

Otherwise, she and her colleagues have been silent. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

I haven't defended him.............but I will always defend truth.......and that has yet remained allusive in this case...........when the truth is complete and all facts are known.........yeah, I'll have plenty to say LOL..........................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo