Contributor

Mr. Beams wireless spotlights

Ipurchased this TSV last week, haven't received yet, but it is $10 cheaper today on Evine...so much for loyalty to QVC.  $10 cheaper than a TSV...that's a lot!

Honored Contributor

Re: Mr. Beams wireless spotlights

That is a lot.  I bought a set also.  Is it exactly the same?

Contributor

yep..just watched the presentation.  Called CS and they said that's business..can choose to sell anywhere.  No mention of matching price!

Regular Contributor

The ones on Evine are 400 Lumens. I just checked my order and they are 450 from QVC.Not sure how much difference that makes.  

Honored Contributor

I guess we now know to take TSV with a grain of salt!  

Honored Contributor

@nw614 are you talking about Evine 463-426?

They are not the same.  Evine's are only 400 lumens; 400 sq ft of lighted area; and detects motion up to 25 ft. away.

QVC TSV's are 450 lumens; 675 sq ft of lighted area; and detects motion up to 36 ft. away.

Of course Evine wants to tell you they are the same, so you can buy theirs. 

Honored Contributor

@tervuren wrote:

The ones on Evine are 400 Lumens. I just checked my order and they are 450 from QVC.Not sure how much difference that makes.  

yes. this is true. there is a difference.  the ones from qvc are slightly more powerful.

there was already a thread on this subject but the original poster asked that it be deleted once this was pointed out.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I  bought QVC's to get the extra lumens- I had a raccon problem last year and want to install them near the base of my deck to deter any critters in the back of my home. The additonal range will make a dfference!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The difference between 400 and 450 lumens is virtually undetectable by the human eye. The amount of light cast from the 450 lumen light will reach about 7 feet, at most,  farther than the 400 lumen light. 

To me these are not significantly different from one another and imo doesn't warrant the higher price of the 450 lumens set of lights.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@nw614 are you talking about Evine 463-426?

They are not the same.  Evine's are only 400 lumens; 400 sq ft of lighted area; and detects motion up to 25 ft. away.

QVC TSV's are 450 lumens; 675 sq ft of lighted area; and detects motion up to 36 ft. away.

Of course Evine wants to tell you they are the same, so you can buy theirs. 

Thank you for the quick comparison @Caaareful Shopper

That is a significant difference to me.