Respected Contributor

Mother's Day was a day created to honor our Mother's and remember them with love. The truth is, for me anyhow, my girls have honored me since the day God shared them with me. I was honored to hold them, cuddle them, wipe away tears and help create smiles and laughter. I was honored to see them graduate kindergarten, high school and college. I have been honored to see them create productive lives for themselves, to watch them as they save abused animals, be kind to a child or a stranger. I am honored when they call and say I'm at the store, do you need anything. I am honored that they include me in their lives in so many ways. So, in truth, my amazing girls honor me every day of my life. Thank you God for trusting me to be the Mother for my girls. Wishing all my friends a day that you feel honored.

Esteemed Contributor

As we age it’s a blessing to have Sons or Daughters  and Grandchildren that appreciate us.

Mine did today and every day, but it’s recripical 

Respected Contributor

@1Snickers 

I agree.  I continue to do for my girls. 

Honored Contributor

I have made many mistakes in my life but having children was not one of them. I will always be grateful for my children and the wonderful human beings they have grown up to be.

Honored Contributor

Very nice.  You sound like a great mom.  Happy Mother's Day.

Respected Contributor

I thank God everyday for the honor of being called mom by my son.  He is my heart, and truly my biggest blessing. 💕

Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama   That is so sweet and well said. Happy Mother’s Day.

Respected Contributor

@panda1234 

Thank you for your kind words.  I tried hard to be a good Mother. I hope your day was special as well.  

Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama ~ Beautiful and heartfelt.

Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama @That was beautiful.I have always said that it was my honor and pleasure to raise my son.I wish that all children could be raised to know they were cherisned and loved.You gave the girls your unconditional love and your time and they became loving and kind women just like their mom.