Respected Contributor

Re: Mother outraged after spotting ‘satanic’ symbol in school bus brake lights

On 1/23/2015 Cakers1 said:

I see a star but this woman is seeing the satanic pentagram because it is inverted - meaning it has 2 points upward. That is the satanic pentagram along with other details, such as the circles around the "star".

I find it disturbing that she is receiving death threats over this (if true); nor do I think she is any worse than the Hallmark wrapping paper issue last year. Or the Hallmark voice cards from a few years ago.

You are correct that the satanic pentagram is two points up. However the circle around the star is NOT satanic.

I am seeing the points kind of sideways. If you bend your neck the points are up. Seems like a lot of work to go to in orer to raise a fuss.

~Enough is enough~
Super Contributor

On 1/23/2015 SuesCat said:

Religion results in people seeing, saying, and doing delusional, disturbing, and deadly things.

Don't you dare hit the report button. I'm as entitled to my opinion as you are.

Who are you talking to, me? Or is it just your post followed mine?{#emotions_dlg.bored}

Honored Contributor

Religion does not cause people to have delusions. People with psychological issues have delusions. People can be violent because unfortunately it is an element of human nature.
Valued Contributor

I wonder why they bothered to use a star, anyway. Solid dots always worked before.

Super Contributor

On 1/23/2015 mstyrion 1 said:

I see a star but this woman is seeing the satanic pentagram because it is inverted - meaning it has 2 points upward. That is the satanic pentagram along with other details, such as the circles around the "star".

I find it disturbing that she is receiving death threats over this (if true); nor do I think she is any worse than the Hallmark wrapping paper issue last year. Or the Hallmark voice cards from a few years ago.

You are correct that the satanic pentagram is two points up. However the circle around the star is NOT satanic.

I am seeing the points kind of sideways. If you bend your neck the points are up. Seems like a lot of work to go to in orer to raise a fuss.

I said along with other details - and the inverted star with a circle (and often a goat's head in the middle of the "star") is indeed the symbol of the satanic church. A circle by itself around the "star" is not satanic if that's what you meant.

Respected Contributor

reminded me of the Chrysler Pentastar

Valued Contributor

Hi cakers ~ no, not replying to you.. just replying on the thread! Kiss

bikerbabe ~ i agree with your comment. My words are "religion results in". Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Respected Contributor

On 1/23/2015 mstyrion 1 said:

I said along with other details - and the inverted star with a circle (and often a goat's head in the middle of the "star") is indeed the symbol of the satanic church. A circle by itself around the "star" is not satanic if that's what you meant.

that's what I meant.

The Wiccan pentagram is two points down with the circle around it, as an example.

~Enough is enough~
Respected Contributor

Really my post was removed? Really ?
Honored Contributor

Strange story.