Respected Contributor

Re: Mother outraged after spotting ‘satanic’ symbol in school bus brake lights

On 1/24/2015 terrier3 said:

There is a gathering today on the LSU campus.

I saw one of it's "leaders" yesterday on Rachel's show. She claims that she raises children from the dead - can predict and affect outcomes of tragedies, etc.

She said that she knew in advance about the shootings at the Washington Naval Yard - she couldn't eliminate all the problems there - but her powers saved many people.

A witch? A Satanist?

Nope...check her out...

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/questionable-characters-to-join-jindal-rally-388560963701

Good grief, what nonsense! In another interview she claimed that because native Americans on the coast of Texas were once cannibals, it caused a curse in Texas until the Texas governor's prayer rally healed it.

that Native Americans who “ate people” produced a “curse” in Texas - See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/bobby-jindal-hopes-emulate-rick-perrys-miracle-producing-praye...
Jacobs said that Native Americans who “ate people” produced a “curse” in Texas, until it was healed by Perry’s prayer rally: - See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/bobby-jindal-hopes-emulate-rick-perrys-miracle-producing-praye...
Jacobs said that Native Americans who “ate people” produced a “curse” in Texas, until it was healed by Perry’s prayer rally: - See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/bobby-jindal-hopes-emulate-rick-perrys-miracle-producing-praye...
Super Contributor

You sound like a good teacher, RCG. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

I enjoyed your post every much.

Honored Contributor

Some people should have a devil may care attitude.

Super Contributor

This story is weird-o-rama.

Super Contributor

Okay, are all the stars pointed in the same direction, or are they all in random directions like the lights have been screwed on? ---- Nevermind.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/23/2015 Preds said:

Why can't it just be a star; a pretty star shape? You know, like the star she probably puts on top of her CHRISTmas tree!

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Honored Contributor

On 1/24/2015 MrsSweetieBear said:
On 1/23/2015 Preds said:

Why can't it just be a star; a pretty star shape? You know, like the star she probably puts on top of her CHRISTmas tree!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

On 1/24/2015 LucyGoose said:

Okay, are all the stars pointed in the same direction, or are they all in random directions like the lights have been screwed on? ---- Nevermind.

You can use the word 'screwed' here?

I'm shocked that passed the censor {#emotions_dlg.blink}

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

Maybe it depends on whether you Scr up or are Scr on!!! LOL I wasn't going to tempt fate by spelling it out.