Honored Contributor

Re: Mother of baby killed in hot car

The mom and dad are both sociopaths.
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/8/2014 Lucky Charm said:

I guess I'm scared the wife will turn on the husband because of the gross pics and texts to other women and will get a bargain for testifying against him. She needs the book thrown at her too.

And did you see her in court [her husband was having a probable cause hearing for bond that was denied Thank God] She was chewing gum and her face held no emotion even after hearing how the baby died and what condition his little body was in. the insurance policies. Among other strange things with those two. Very telling.

Super Contributor

How often do sociopaths marry other sociopaths? Is it more common than them marrying normal people, do they tend to seek each other out?

The only other couple that comes to mind for me is the Moors Murderers in England, Ian Brady and Myra Hindley.

Honored Contributor

NG had info that he posted in chat rooms that if people don't want to have babies - they shouldn't have s3x or terminate pregnancies...so the day before he killed his son.....he was preaching to others.

What a hypocrite!

Honored Contributor

On 7/9/2014 Clover29 said:

How often do sociopaths marry other sociopaths? Is it more common than them marrying normal people, do they tend to seek each other out?

The only other couple that comes to mind for me is the Moors Murderers in England, Ian Brady and Myra Hindley.

There was a young couple in Southern Ontario that killed schoolgirls.

The wife turned on the husband and got less time, but later tapes were discovered of their crimes...she was the ringleader, but it was too late - she had served her time.

Honored Contributor

On 7/9/2014 terrier3 said:

The wife turned on the husband and got less time, but later tapes were discovered of their crimes...she was the ringleader, but it was too late - she had served her time.

Paul and Karla Bernando, though she left out A LOT about her involvement, it was up to the crown to ferret out the truth imho.

Honored Contributor

There was also a couple in toronto that lured in young girls.....originally called the scarborough rapist/killer.
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Terrier - my dh went to school with that sick guy...... forgot a word.....
Honored Contributor

On 7/9/2014 SydneyH said:
On 7/9/2014 terrier3 said:

Paul and Karla Bernando, though she left out A LOT about her involvement, it was up to the crown to ferret out the truth imho.

I forgot their names...it was the worst case I ever heard of in my life!

Honored Contributor

On 7/9/2014 MickD said: Terrier - my dh went to school with sick guy......

With Bernardo?????