Honored Contributor

It is tragic that the children have to pick sides, even as adults.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

I totally believe Dylan, no question.

Trusted Contributor

I think Rornan never should have gotten involved in any of this.  He didn't witness WA abuse Dylan or anyone else for that matter.  

I think hes got that arrogance of his mother that says you don't question us and his high profile with his job, allows him to get away with it. 

Respected Contributor

One point Moses made struck me.  Child abusers typically abuse more than once.  So where are his other victims?

Esteemed Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

@puttypiesmom wrote:

I wonder if Ronan will speak about this.  He always adamantly backed up his mother and Dylan so this might be a problem for him.  

@puttypiesmom He did.  As usual, he made a statement calling his brother a liar while twisting the facts and avoiding addressing specifics.

Ronan comes from a long line of emotionally disturbed relatives on his mother's side of the family. Mia's brother, Ronan's uncle, is presently incarcerated for sexually abusing young boys over a period of eight years.

Her sister, Prudence, had a three year affair with Robert Durst which was just winding down when one of the three victims he is suspected of killing, his wife Kathleen McCormack, went missing.

Another brother of Mia's committed suicide by shooting himself in the head in his art studio.

As a celebrated journalist, Ronan could stay quite busy just by writing about his own disturbed and dysfunctional relatives on mommy dearest's side of the family. 

Honored Contributor

I saw Ronan on MSNBC and thought he was a strange duck. Yes, the man is handsome, but I found him to be just a bit off. I think growing up in such a dyfunctional household does not leave you, the eyes don't lie.

Valued Contributor

I don't think anybody could sort through all of the sordid details of these peoples' lives.  I think the truth has been twisted so many times, it would be impossible to unravel.

I think they are an extremely dysfunctional group of people.  

Honored Contributor

I don't thing either side of the family has "clean hands" (as they say on Hot Bench).

I think there is manipulation of the kids from both sides.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Re: Moses Farrow Speaks Out

[ Edited ]

@kivah wrote:

Moses is now 40 yrs old and said he was forced by his mother Mia to agree with her - and blame Woody Allen. I also thought Woody was a child molester from all Mia's accusations -- now I'm on Woody's side. 
The perpetrator is MIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad the truth came out.

@kivah

Oh, don't forget his having a sexual relationship with his step daughter .... who is now his wife.  Mia found nude pictures of her that Woody had taken.    Don't you find that even a little bit sleazy?

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@kivah wrote:

Moses is now 40 yrs old and said he was forced by his mother Mia to agree with her - and blame Woody Allen. I also thought Woody was a child molester from all Mia's accusations -- now I'm on Woody's side. 
The perpetrator is MIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad the truth came out.

@kivah

Oh, don't forget his having a sexual relationship with his step daughter .... who is now his wife.  Mia found nude pictures of her that Woody had taken.    Don't you find that even a little bit sleazy?

Actually, it's something everyone should forget because it's not true. Woody Allen was not Soon-Yi Previn's stepfather. It wasn't true then and it's not true now. 

Woody Allen and Mia Farrow were never married. Not only were they never married, but they never even lived in the same home. Soon-Yi has a father. She is the adopted daughter of Mia and Andre Previn who is still very much alive. She was already out of Mia's house and attending college when she and Woody began their affair when she was 22 years old. They were together for 5 years until at the age of 27 she married Allen. They have been married now for 21 years.

Yes it's unfortunate, or even sleazy as you put it, that Woody and Soon-Yi began their affair while he was still in a relationship with Farrow--but he was never her stepfather. Their relationship was/is that she is the adopted daughter of his now ex-girlfriend.

It's also unfortunate, or again, sleazy, that during the time of Allen and Farrow's relationship that Mia was sleeping with another woman's husband (Barbara Sinatra) who she now says she never really left and claims is possibly the father to Ronan. It seems that monogamy was never really a big part of WA and MF's relationship for either party involved.

However, unfortunate and sleazy are one thing, but child molestation is a whole other unsubstantiated accusation. It didn't fly then and it won't fly now.