Honored Contributor

They are all dysfunctional and at this point, I don't think many people care about their family mess.

Respected Contributor

Evidently, I don't follow celebs.  When I read the topic subject, my first reaction was "who the heck is Moses Farrow"?   

Now I know.  

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@kivah wrote:

Moses is now 40 yrs old and said he was forced by his mother Mia to agree with her - and blame Woody Allen. I also thought Woody was a child molester from all Mia's accusations -- now I'm on Woody's side. 
The perpetrator is MIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad the truth came out.

@kivah

Oh, don't forget his having a sexual relationship with his step daughter .... who is now his wife.  Mia found nude pictures of her that Woody had taken.    Don't you find that even a little bit sleazy?

@Tinkrbl44 She was not his stepdaughter.  Woody Allen and Mia Farrow were never married.  They were never even common law husband and wife, as they never lived together.  While they did adopt children together, Soon-Yi was never one of them.  Soon-Yi was the daughter of Andre Previn.  Remember him?  He was the guy who Mia Farrow started having an affair with when he was still married and his wife ended up having a nervous breakdown, being institutionalized and getting electroconvulsive therapy.  

So yeah, while having an affair and marrying your girlfriend's adopted, 21 year daughter in your 50's might not be exhibiting higher moral standards, older men marry younger women all the time.  Just ask Frank Sinatra, who in his 50's married a 21 year old Mia Farrow.  

Honored Contributor

I find them both Moses and Ronan credible so I don’t know. 

Esteemed Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I find them both Moses and Ronan credible so I don’t know. 

@GenXmuse

I too am conflicted. Both their accounts seem believable. Perhaps the truth lies somewhere in the middle?