Respected Contributor

Re: Moroccan Tree Goats Eating Argan Fruit

@Bird mama wrote:

@Imadickens wrote:

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

Yes, and did you know I posted that the tree goats MUST eat and pass the nut/fruit before it can be used as the oil? 

That was months ago and still folks buy that oil to cook and put on their faces - gross. 

😳 Wait! Is this for real?😳😱😨😰

@Imadickens

I've been watching you post and was just waiting for you to hit this particular post, lol.

Either the goats eat the entire fruit and pass the nut or they eat the fruit around the nut.

I don't know......

Ahh, you know me too well! I wonder, is there any totally vegan argon oil?😳

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Honored Contributor

@Imadickens wrote:

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

Yes, and did you know I posted that the tree goats MUST eat and pass the nut/fruit before it can be used as the oil? 

That was months ago and still folks buy that oil to cook and put on their faces - gross. 

😳 Wait! Is this for real?😳😱😨😰

@Imadickens  Now when you smear that poopy oil on you face, say a silent thanks to a hungry goat.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

My sister was at the NY State Fair today...she texted me 5 pics of goats...I laughed out loud while I was shopping at the market...they are such sweet things...DW

Honored Contributor

One of the cutest animals I ever saw were some miniature goats in the petting section of the San Antonio zoo years ago.  They were only maybe 12-14" high, black and looked like stuffed toys.  I wanted one so badly but never lived in a suitable place.

Valued Contributor

I'll bet they have lovely, wrinkle-free skin, lol! And they are so cute!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

One of the cutest animals I ever saw were some miniature goats in the petting section of the San Antonio zoo years ago.  They were only maybe 12-14" high, black and looked like stuffed toys.  I wanted one so badly but never lived in a suitable place.

Oh seriously @Kachina624 you and me both! . . . I would so love one of those tiny goats or one of those tiny piggies . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe   The mini horses and cows are pretty cute too.  I've held a mini horse in my lap.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@momtochloe   The mini horses and cows are pretty cute too.  I've held a mini horse in my lap.

Oh good point thank you for this @Kachina624.  Truth be told, I would love to have a mini barnyard in my house along with the normal menagerie of furbabies . . . Heart

Valued Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Oh good point thank you for this @Kachina624.  Truth be told, I would love to have a mini barnyard in my house along with the normal menagerie of furbabies . . . Heart

@momtochloe

Now that would be the G.O.A.T.

Honored Contributor

@GATORGIRL wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@momtochloe

Now that would be the G.O.A.T.

@GATORGIRL . . . no kidding (insert wink here) , . . . tee hee!

Seriously, there have been a lot of threads/posts because of Beekman being on Evine and I have visited other websites that offer the same products but my favorite thing through my searches is always those videos of those baby goats bouncing around like Tigger . . . LOVE IT!  Heart

Especially the ones in the flannel pajamas . . . Smiley Happy