Respected Contributor
Yeah kittymom, I don't like artificial "labels" either....
Honored Contributor
Thanks for explaining about quick replies, trying it now.
"To each their own, in all things".
Occasional Contributor

Re: More posters than ever!

[ Edited ]

Thank you, dooBdoo!   Will try to figure it out.

Spoiler

~bunny~ 2010
Respected Contributor

@brownponytail80 wrote:

It doesn't seem like many at all to me.  Many people don't post much because it's just not that user-friendly.

I agree, according to my pc, there's not many at all

Esteemed Contributor

I have noticed a lot of nic changes, I HATE change!!  Smiley Happy  Still not liking the new forum!

Frequent Contributor

Huh? Are you reading the same forum as I am? There is nobody here..Man Indifferent

Honored Contributor

I'm new so  there were more posters befor i joined this week?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Madame Cottontail wrote:

I am thinking it's more of new nics being seen.  I can't retrieve my bunny~ acct.  so had to pick a new name.

Wish they had a place to put a quote like the old signature line we had with the old board. At least there would be a place to identify yourself. 

~bunny~ from 2010

@Madame Cottontail, You can add a siggy and you can italicize it, too.  I posted a thread on the topic, but here's the basic info:

For those who want to add a signature, just go into "My Settings."  Then under "Personal Profile" click on "Personal Information."  You'll see the signature block there.

This system allows HTML tags.  So, if you want italics, preface the siggy with

<em>

the words will display in italics.

Be sure to click SAVE at the bottom of that screen so the signature will take effect.

I'm glad you answered and reposted your instructions as to Sig.Tag and italics, dBd.  I read it the first time around and was able to apply it quickly.  I felt like I must help but was also dreading trying to explain it in a concise way and typing it all out, LOL!

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Honored Contributor

There are more posters than ever because a lot of banned posters were able to come back.

I guess banned people still kept their eye on this place and when they saw a hole in the fence they tried signing in.  Wah Lah!

I don't think I would continue to read if I couldn't reply.  (But who knows, maybe I would!)

I thought all this hoopla was to keep people from having two nics here.  I know it had to do with late night spammers, which I never saw.

I have no problem with people switching their nics.  No need to inform me who you were.  It is what it is.....

Honored Contributor
I don't think the counter was ever correct on the old boards.