Respected Contributor

@VCamp2748 wrote:

Not surprising; she's expressed a great deal of concern about her voice sounding masculine.

Caitlyn sounds masculine because he/she is still a male.

Esteemed Contributor

Whatever is going on with B/C's realization, it's going on in his head mainly, not his body type or surgical changes. I don't totally understand it, but it is what it is. My problem is Caitllin being a spokesperson since I don't feel she is experiencing what other transgenders go through. It's one thing living a life of opulence and fame having a cadre of people getting you ready for the world. It's quite another living on the fringe, being rejected for jobs, not even having the money to have reassignment surgery done. I think Caitlin is discovering her naivete about her leadership in the field.

Honored Contributor

@stazgirl wrote:

NOT judging, but the male transgenders that I know or been introduced to through my friends, have alot of feminine traits, VERY easy to see how they were indeed in the wrong body,  and seem to just shine through once they begin the transformation.

THIS. It's why I feel this is just a game with Caitlyn. When this show tanks, next will be a reality show starring Bruce "Oops I was Wrong, Changing Back now!" Jenner.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

Re: More news about Cait!

[ Edited ]

I agree with Moonchilde.  I can see Bruce changing his mind and starring in another reality show as he changes back into his old self.

Respected Contributor

Re: More news about Cait!

[ Edited ]

I have been watching all the episodes and some of the women on the show like Candis Cayne look like a women and for all intents are women. All the other transgender women on the episodes looked like women to me and I couldn't tell. Maybe because Bruce is still transitioning and new to it she hasn't found out 'who she is yet'. I dont think she has found her style of what works and what doesn't.

As for the change, when I saw Chaz Bono he has a full beard a much deeper voice and is a man. If Cait is going to full transition I wonder if she is going to have the surgery, otherwise to me she just looks like a man playing dressup IMO.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Trusted Contributor

@hsawaknow wrote:

I have been watching all the episodes and some of the women on the show like Candis Cayne look like a women and for all intents are women. All the other transgender women on the episodes looked like women to me and I couldn't tell. Maybe because Bruce is still transitioning and new to it she hasn't found out 'who she is yet'. I dont think she has found her style of what works and what doesn't.

As for the change, when I saw Chaz Bono he has a full beard a much deeper voice and is a man. If Cait is going to full transition I wonder if she is going to have the surgery, otherwise to me she just looks like a man playing dressup IMO.

You bring up very good points. Chaz Bono did not look that masculine when he transitioned. It was a process, and his voice got deeper and the male hormones helped produce more male pattern body hair. In time, he became and morphed into a male.  It was not an overnight process. He did not have the bottom surgery for a few years after the transition. 

Respected Contributor

I thought I heard that Bruce/Cait doesn't want the surgery.

Honored Contributor

@Ladybug724 wrote:

I would not be at all surprised. It's called hedging your bet.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Ladybug724 wrote:

I would not be at all surprised. It's called hedging your bet.

I keep thinking that.  That family will do anything for a buck.  But my question is why at 65 you feel that you MUST do this?  Howcould you possibly hope to finish your transition and adapt and be comfortable at this late date.  Isn't it a LONG long process?

I would think that you would try to keep your family from going through this.  Seems to me pretty selfish at this late date and in the public eye.  But then I think being in the public eye must be more important than anything else in the world to these bizarre people.  I just don't get it on so many levels. 

Honored Contributor

@Ladybug724 wrote:

Scared maybe, doesn't have the courage to take it all the way.. Who knows..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee