Honored Contributor

Re: More Royal Wedding Intrigue

[ Edited ]

It wasn't that she was just photographed @chrystaltree  one of her children were present while this was going on, and was also in the snap.. The family were furious as would I be..taking your child to a tryst ,is beyond the pale

She takes right after that great galumphing clod ,of a father ,she had

Their, home was crammed to the brim , with all kinds of expensive toiletries ,she managed to wangle out of companies,  hence the name freebie Fergie

Trusted Contributor

Now that I think about it, both Harry and Fergie must feel a special connection since they are both redheads.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree @cherry

I wasn't excusing her behavior; I don't particularly like her.  I should have said she always claimed that the marriage fell apart was because she didn't understand when she married him that he would be away so much.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

@OKPrincess wrote:

There will be so many family members at the reception surely they can avoid each other. Why does Philip dislike Sarah so much? Pitiful.

@OKPrincess  I'd guess because the woman brought a lot of shame to the family.  She and Diana plotted to divorce and get a big payout for it from their husbands; she was photographed with some Texas guy in bathing suits at some resort and he was apparently kissing her feet--it was in all the papers; and worst of all she was video taped asking for money for someone to have access to Andrew.  

Enough?  There's even MORE!  She'll do anything for a buck. 

@Sooner

Oh?   Really?   Was it Diana or Fergie who told you that?    Or did you read it on the internet, so it must be true .....       LOL

Super Contributor

"Sucking on someone's toes should not

get me un-invited!"

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I felt sorry for her when she wasn't invited to William and Kate's wedding. I remember her saying that she went to a remote island getaway with no tv and a friend of hers described it over the phone.

She made mistakes, and I don't think that family is very forgiving of mistakes made by people who marry into it. Andrew has obviously been very forgiving of her, so I don't know why Philip or anyone else can't be. Andrew apparently even forgave her when she was caught on tape trying to sell access to him.

I read that Meghan's mother might be talking to Oprah about racism, not spilling any beans. 

Wonder why Megan’s Mom is  not invited to the Wedding?

@SeaMaiden

???    Why do you keep repeating something you KNOW to be wrong?  Meghan's mother WAS invited to the wedding, and is attending.   

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I hate to see families quibble and exclude people - royal or not. If Fergie is living with Andrew, she should be treated like family and treated respectfully. Andrew should boycott the whole event if his significant other is being treated like a 2nd class citizen. He should act like a man. I hope Meghan knows what she’s getting into.... 

@Goldengate8361

I've seen many instances where they are more concerned with what something looks like than caring about the actual situation.   Being inauthentic can get high marks there, I guess.   (Keep up appearances?)

Andrew and Fergie have a deep bond, and if she makes him happy, why isn't that respected?   Such hypocrisy.

Charles married a very unattractive adulterer and expects her to be respected ....  if Andrew wants to remarry Sarah he shouldn't have to wait until his father dies to do so.  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I felt sorry for her when she wasn't invited to William and Kate's wedding. I remember her saying that she went to a remote island getaway with no tv and a friend of hers described it over the phone.

She made mistakes, and I don't think that family is very forgiving of mistakes made by people who marry into it. Andrew has obviously been very forgiving of her, so I don't know why Philip or anyone else can't be. Andrew apparently even forgave her when she was caught on tape trying to sell access to him.

I read that Meghan's mother might be talking to Oprah about racism, not spilling any beans. 

Wonder why Megan’s Mom is  not invited to the Wedding?

@SeaMaiden

???    Why do you keep repeating something you KNOW to be wrong?  Meghan's mother WAS invited to the wedding, and is attending.   

@Tinkrbl44  BECAUSE  That is what I thought I heard... then I did a search on it and saw that both parents were coming after all... PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A BIG DEAL ABOUT EVERYTHING.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Vivian wrote:

As many have said, it looks like the royal family is just like any other, except that they’re rich and famous. I suppose it’s the hypocrisy that gets to us, as Americans. They seem so hoity toity, and yet there’s been plenty of scandal and misbehavior. The Duke and Duchess of Windsor’s greatest sin was not ignoring the rules of succession but cozying up to Hitler. Prince Philip has had more daliances than even our most egregious relatives ever hoped to have, certainly more than Fergie. I guess this is what makes it such fun to follow them. Meow!

@Vivian

Phillip has disrespected his wife so many times that people have lost count.  Yet, he thinks he has the right to tell others what to do  ...  and how to behave?   Seriously?

This is one reason I believe holding these people up as "role models" or good representatives of their country is just ridiculous ..... and  yet,  people just go along, pretending to believe the lies.    IMO, the royals really aren't necessary anymore.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone .....

Honored Contributor

The royals have their problems too.  Harry and Meghan will live somewhat of a more relaxed life since Harry is not next in line for the throne.  It's hard to believe that the wedding is next Saturday.  Time passes quickly.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength