Honored Contributor

Re: More Royal Wedding Intrigue

@Isobel Archer

Link.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I felt sorry for her when she wasn't invited to William and Kate's wedding. I remember her saying that she went to a remote island getaway with no tv and a friend of hers described it over the phone.

She made mistakes, and I don't think that family is very forgiving of mistakes made by people who marry into it. Andrew has obviously been very forgiving of her, so I don't know why Philip or anyone else can't be. Andrew apparently even forgave her when she was caught on tape trying to sell access to him.

I read that Meghan's mother might be talking to Oprah about racism, not spilling any beans. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Giggle.

Whenever I hear ‘Fergie’, I always think of...

CA52C639-FB8A-469D-B01F-38493D805A3B.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I think Philip is the one who is a nasty sour piece of work.
Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
I think Philip is the one who is a nasty sour piece of work.

He does come across like that could be the case. At his age maybe it's time to give up the ghost. He definitely doesn't seem warm and fuzzy.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Charles and Camilla are hosting the 2nd reception and only 250 will be invited.  Fergie isn't part of the family, she's humiliated herself more than once.  I think she should be grateful that she was invited to the wedding.  I don't know why she's blaming Charles.  If Andrew put a ring on it....for the 2nd time....they would have to treat her like family, they wouldn't be able to get around it.  

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

I read Mama Markel will sit down with Oprah soon and spill the beans.  Ugh

hope not , members of the RF don't do that, even though she is not a member she should have more sense.

Perhaps she will be wised up by the palace 

Honored Contributor

I have always thought that after the Queen and/or Philip die Andrew and Fergie will remarry.  I  think she was very lonely when he was serving in the navy, and claimed she didn't know they would be apart all those years when she married him.  Supposedly that was the reason for the divorce.

They have always remained very close.

Esteemed Contributor

Image result for deer eating popcorn meme

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

I remember a poster used to give us the deer eating popcorn and I missed that lately.

That aside, Fergie? Step aside. Have some pride. You've had a good life you haven't had to punch a timeclock for. Be grateful. Be decent. You can't win. Be happy for your daughters. And Markle's half sister? SRSLY? Be quiet and stahp! And where's Markel's dad in this? Can he get his son and daughter to be decent? I'd give a disclaimer about those two if I was daddly. When the spotlight shines, family weirdos come out to play. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau