Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: More Royal Wedding Intrigue

Wasn't she caught on camera sucking some guys toes in the south of France or someplace near there?  I'm surprised she's invited to anything concerning the royals.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@OKPrincess wrote:

There will be so many family members at the reception surely they can avoid each other. Why does Philip dislike Sarah so much? Pitiful.

@OKPrincess  I'd guess because the woman brought a lot of shame to the family.  She and Diana plotted to divorce and get a big payout for it from their husbands; she was photographed with some Texas guy in bathing suits at some resort and he was apparently kissing her feet--it was in all the papers; and worst of all she was video taped asking for money for someone to have access to Andrew.  

Enough?  There's even MORE!  She'll do anything for a buck. 

@Sooner

Oh?   Really?   Was it Diana or Fergie who told you that?    Or did you read it on the internet, so it must be true .....       LOL

Well, I read what you write on the Internet, so there you go.  Perfect much  LOL!!!  What's with the sudden obsession with the Royals you have developed? 

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I hate to see families quibble and exclude people - royal or not. If Fergie is living with Andrew, she should be treated like family and treated respectfully. Andrew should boycott the whole event if his significant other is being treated like a 2nd class citizen. He should act like a man. I hope Meghan knows what she’s getting into.... 

@Goldengate8361

I've seen many instances where they are more concerned with what something looks like than caring about the actual situation.   Being inauthentic can get high marks there, I guess.   (Keep up appearances?)

Andrew and Fergie have a deep bond, and if she makes him happy, why isn't that respected?   Such hypocrisy.

Charles married a very unattractive adulterer and expects her to be respected ....  if Andrew wants to remarry Sarah he shouldn't have to wait until his father dies to do so.  

@Tinkrbl44  Oh really? Was it  Andrew or Fergie who told you that?  

(You asked  a similar question of someone else, so I thought someone should ask it of you. If you've forgotten, your post is below).

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:
@Sooner wrote:
@OKPrincess wrote:

There will be so many family members at the reception surely they can avoid each other. Why does Philip dislike Sarah so much? Pitiful.

@OKPrincess  I'd guess because the woman brought a lot of shame to the family.  She and Diana plotted to divorce and get a big payout for it from their husbands; she was photographed with some Texas guy in bathing suits at some resort and he was apparently kissing her feet--it was in all the papers; and worst of all she was video taped asking for money for someone to have access to Andrew.  

Enough?  There's even MORE!  She'll do anything for a buck. 

@Sooner

Oh?   Really?   Was it Diana or Fergie who told you that?    Or did you read it on the internet, so it must be true .....       LOL

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

It wasn't that she was just photographed @chrystaltree  one of her children were present while this was going on, and was also in the snap.. The family were furious as would I be..taking your child to a tryst ,is beyond the pale

She takes right after that great galumphing clod ,of a father ,she had

Their, home was crammed to the brim , with all kinds of expensive toiletries ,she managed to wangle out of companies,  hence the name freebie Fergie

I forgot that part of it.  We go to London frequently and we were there around the time the "pay for play" scheme was went  public.  She has no moral center.  I just remember feeling sorry for her daughters and for Andrew, who truly loves her.  It's one embarrassment after another with her.  Even the complaining about not being invited to the evening, private reception that Charles and Camilla are hosting when she should be grateful that she was invited to the wedding.    

Honored Contributor

@Tyak wrote:

Wasn't she caught on camera sucking some guys toes in the south of France or someplace near there?  I'm surprised she's invited to anything concerning the royals.

Yes, except the toes being sucked were hers.  And she was topless.  Worse, she was caught trying to sell access to Andrew.  (How timely.) 

I guess Harry really wanted her at the church and the party, but she has embarrassed the royal family in ways Diana never did, and Charles had every right not to invite her to the party (even if that makes him a hypocrite, the Queen IMO is not one).

I doubt anyone cares about Eugenie's wedding enough that they will televise it, which is a good ting.

Honored Contributor

@Tyak wrote:

@Tyak

Hey, at least get your facts straight .... her vacation companion, John Bryan,  was doing the so-called  "toe sucking", not Fergie.  And he was kissing her toes, not sucking them.   For all anyone knows, Bryan may have alerted photographers and deliberately set her up.   

Well, at least he wasn't caught on audio tape earnestly desiring to be her tampon, like Andrew's hypocritical brother was.

Point is .... they ALL have made some pretty stupid mistakes that the press caught .....  not just Fergie.  

Honored Contributor

Andrew and Fergie have a deep bond, and if she makes him happy, why isn't that respected?   Such hypocrisy.

Charles married a very unattractive adulterer and expects her to be respected ....  if Andrew wants to remarry Sarah he shouldn't have to wait until his father dies to do so.  

@Tinkrbl44  Oh really? Was it  Andrew or Fergie who told you that?  

(You asked  a similar question of someone else, so I thought someone should ask it of you. If you've forgotten, your post is below).

Well, they are very loving co-parents, and if that doesn't create a deep bond, then I don't know what does.    

Super Contributor

@Tinkrbl44

As one poster already mentioned, we are just having a conversation, why does everything have to be challenged as if life will end.   Please, enough of this 3rd grade stuff, wash dishes or do something productive.

A

As 

Esteemed Contributor

@MarcyG72 Please post more often. I like your style! 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Tyak wrote:

@Tyak

Hey, at least get your facts straight .... her vacation companion, John Bryan,  was doing the so-called  "toe sucking", not Fergie.  And he was kissing her toes, not sucking them.   For all anyone knows, Bryan may have alerted photographers and deliberately set her up.   

Well, at least he wasn't caught on audio tape earnestly desiring to be her tampon, like Andrew's hypocritical brother was.

Point is .... they ALL have made some pretty stupid mistakes that the press caught .....  not just Fergie.  

Well,, I had some of it right.  There were toes involved.  Smiley LOL