Respected Contributor

More National Holidays to enjoy !

I wanted to make sure to pass this on so here we go:

Today is: National Batman day, National Respect day, National Clean up day, National Rice Krispies treat day, National Dance day, National Cheeseburger day, National Responsible dog ownership day, National First Love day, National Locate a old Friend day, International eat a apple day.  Enjoy everyone Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Re: More National Holidays to enjoy !

I just ate a Rice Krispies Treat -- Caramel Chocolate Chunk. They're my favorite.

Respected Contributor

did not know they existed. Sounds yummy with a good cup of Java 

Honored Contributor

RESPONSIBLE DOG OWNERSHIP DAY – Third Saturday in September

The observance encourages current and future pet owners to commit to being responsible for their loyal hound. Being responsible protects not only the dog but all those who may be affected by him, too. Dogs bring many benefits to our lives. Ensuring they remain healthy, happy, and safe is a vital part of our job as dog owners.

The pawsabilities for excellent pet care include:

• veterinary care
  • training
  • grooming
  • exercise
  • proper disposal of waste
  • identifying household risks and dangers
  • acceptable socialization
  • registration according to local and state ordinances

We need to be on the lookout for their well-being and the well-being of those around them.  It may come as a surprise to many how much care dogs require. Keeping them healthy and safe includes many considerations. Their size, energy, medical care, temperament, and many other needs are the dog owner’s responsibility. Often, dogs bring unexpected expenses. We need to be prepared to make decisions regarding their care when illness or injury occurs, too.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~