Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,104
Registered: ‎12-16-2013

Re: More Mystery Packages From China Besides Seeds

Earlier this year, we received 3 packages from China about a week apart.  Each package contained the same style/color of sunglasses.  DH had ordered frames (which he received) from Amazon a couple of months before that, so we assumed that that vendor had sent the sunglasses by mistake.

 

IMG_0703.jpg

Honored Contributor
Posts: 19,658
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: More Mystery Packages From China Besides Seeds


@Anonymous032819 wrote:

I feel left out of all of the fun.

 

 

I haven't received any "mysterious packages" .

 

 

Wah!😩😢

 

 

😄😆😅😺


 

@Anonymous032819 

 

NO USED SOCKS FOR YOU!

 

Or me, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor
Posts: 663
Registered: ‎08-31-2015

Re: More Mystery Packages From China Besides Seeds

My son bought something for is fish tank on line and paid through PayPal. It was a U.S. address in Wasington state, when the pkg. arrived it came from China, it contained 3 throwaway masks he didn't order he was charged 110.00, he is fighting with PayPal to get his money back. Just beware these people are using USA. Addresses. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,006
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: More Mystery Packages From China Besides Seeds

I received masks on two separate occasions.  They only had my first name on the label.  I threw away the packaging.  I think I'll throw away the masks also.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 794
Registered: ‎04-20-2020

Re: More Mystery Packages From China Besides Seeds


@YouGoGirl1 wrote:

My son bought something for is fish tank on line and paid through PayPal. It was a U.S. address in Wasington state, when the pkg. arrived it came from China, it contained 3 throwaway masks he didn't order he was charged 110.00, he is fighting with PayPal to get his money back. Just beware these people are using USA. Addresses. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


@YouGoGirl1 Bezos needs to put a stop to this.  I too have noticed that goods directly from China are using an address in the U.S.  

 

 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,181
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: More Mystery Packages From China Besides Seeds


@germanshepherdlove wrote:

@YouGoGirl1 wrote:

My son bought something for is fish tank on line and paid through PayPal. It was a U.S. address in Wasington state, when the pkg. arrived it came from China, it contained 3 throwaway masks he didn't order he was charged 110.00, he is fighting with PayPal to get his money back. Just beware these people are using USA. Addresses. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


@YouGoGirl1 Bezos needs to put a stop to this.  I too have noticed that goods directly from China are using an address in the U.S.  

 

I don't think amazon takes paypal.


 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,120
Registered: ‎03-29-2019

Re: More Mystery Packages From China Besides Seeds


@lovescats wrote:

@germanshepherdlove wrote:

@YouGoGirl1 wrote:

My son bought something for is fish tank on line and paid through PayPal. It was a U.S. address in Wasington state, when the pkg. arrived it came from China, it contained 3 throwaway masks he didn't order he was charged 110.00, he is fighting with PayPal to get his money back. Just beware these people are using USA. Addresses. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


@YouGoGirl1 Bezos needs to put a stop to this.  I too have noticed that goods directly from China are using an address in the U.S.  

 

I don't think amazon takes paypal.


 


 

 

 

 

Amazon does not take Pay Pal.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Regular Contributor
Posts: 202
Registered: ‎03-25-2018

Re: More Mystery Packages From China Besides Seeds

My sister in CA got a free pair of Ray Bans in the mail last month.  She posted on her FB page asking who sent her the surprise gift and thanking them.  She didn't think they were fake or from China at the time.  Then someone mentioned the free seed thing that was going on and she changed her mind!  

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,120
Registered: ‎03-29-2019

Re: More Mystery Packages From China Besides Seeds


@mrssweetiebear wrote:

My sister in CA got a free pair of Ray Bans in the mail last month.  She posted on her FB page asking who sent her the surprise gift and thanking them.  She didn't think they were fake or from China at the time.  Then someone mentioned the free seed thing that was going on and she changed her mind!  


 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll take a free pair of Ray-Bans!😆😅

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor
Posts: 40,842
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: More Mystery Packages From China Besides Seeds

the workaround to using paypal on amazon is to get a paypal debit card or a paypal cash card that can be used anywhere and is linked to your paypal account.

********************************************
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein