Respected Contributor

Re: More Lion than Lamb here at March's Back Fence

Sue, the outfit you wore sounds gorgeous - just my colors. I think you should definitely wear it again. Brighten up the world a bit more!!!!!

Very foggy this morning and STILL pitch black outside and C O L D!!!!! Sure has been weird weather but in a couple days hot stuff again. Really difficult to stay well when the climes change by the hour.

Am going to a movie late morning. Cannot remember the name but our Pastor said yesterday to GO AND SEE IT. I had never heard of it and wrote it down and gave the name to my friend who I am picking up. Boy howdy short term memory problems. LOL. Anyway it is religious and sounds magnificent. Later will post the name - sure sounds good however.

Speaking of church our Pastor's sermon was a complete explanation of the Last Supper - in tune with Passover. He and his wife wore clothing of that era and in front was a table with all the ingredients of that meal. While his wife demonstrated each he gave the explantions. I had NEVER heard that done before in quite that remarkable manner - very impressive to say the least. And we are having Easter Breakfast at Church - should be interesting to say the least.

Today is my daughters BD - she would be 62 today - she left us soooooooo long ago and do wish she were still here. I still see her as this young beautiful woman.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning all - Sue, next time you wear the skirt, try pairing it will a beige or neutral top and beige or neutral shoes. I bought a brightly colored Jaclyn Smith skirt last year for my one great nieces baptism (see below). I wore a top that matched the background colors and a nude sandal. I then put a coral knit blazer (from the Q - Motto) and it really looked nice.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Freddie - your pastor sounds like he tries to make religious events relatable and it's cool that he explained the last supper. Hopefully, the spirit of the resurrection will temper any crazy moods on Easter Sunday at your church breakfast. If folks can't recongize the sacrifice Jesus made and the miracle of His resurrection at act right, well then they are going to he// Wink.

I sent a birthday greeting to "Freddie's" beautiful daughter, via prayer. I have every confidence that the greeting got to the intended {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor

We have had snow overnight for the last three days. This morning the temps here in central NY were in the teens. We will probably go from snow to spring in May. We say that in this area we have two seasons...winter and road repair. The pot holes are incredible. Driving to avoid them is a real challenge.
Honored Contributor

Hi Vivian, here in SE Michigan it was warmer a few days before the first day of Spring. I heard this morning that some counties closer to the Ohio border would see snowflakes. It's been in the teens at night and just in the 30's during the day. I hope the warm up is gradual as I can't stand it when it goes from cold to hot in the matter of a week or so.

Respected Contributor

A friend and I went to see Do You Believe yesterday. It was awesome - and so thought provoking. DO go and see it. I had not heard of it at all until our Pastor said Sunday he and his wife went and they suggested everyone go to see it. Sure glad they mentioned it. It was just released but like I said I had heard nothing about it.

Slept pretty well last night - still would love to get through one entire night but it was not bad at all.

Taking David to the dentist this a.m. and then late afternoon Sears maintenance will be here to clean/check my washer and the same for my dryer. Both work well but the washer is very difficult to clean in the tub area on top but the other side of the tub where you can see it but cannot get your hands in there. Also the fabric softener sure makes a mess and while I can pop that area off, just cannot get it clean. Messy.

Everytime I heard the California Jeep advertisement on TV I stop everything and look and listen. The song is great and the scenery also. Very very well done.

Have a great day!!!

Honored Contributor

Hello all - not much going on here except work. It rained this morning which was nice - first precipitation since the beginning of the month. Forecasters say cold and possible snow this weekend. Typical Michigan weather, which is why I don't pull out the summer clothes until May. Wink

Trusted Contributor

We are in Tennessee and it was a wonderful 78 degrees felt so good. It was a mite windy but ok. We had fun at lunch with the boys. Liam says I like Grandma Great cause she always makes jokes with her coffee. I've always taken a sip and then shuddered and shook my head and they think this is hillarious. I always offer them a sip afterwards but they decline lol
Trusted Contributor

Guess Q thought I'd said enough. And I guess I have. We should be in lake city tomorrow
Respected Contributor

Betty, I bet that 78 degrees DID feel good after your winter at home. My sis and BIL will be heading BACK home in about a week after being in Florida for three months. My sis is always anxious to return hom but NOT my BIL. He would much prefer to live in Florida but doesn't say a lot about it as his life would be miserable - that coming from my Sis and their kids. Actually not sure their kids would vocalize all that much but my sister sure would. LOL. They live in Michigan.

Very warm here and getting warmer but not setting any records for this time of the year. Thought sure it might have been but no. The memory often gets fuzzy about these things doesn't it?

Well Davey is suppose to take the garbage cans out for our weekly pickup. I get so irritated with him as he does not do it unless I remind him. He is 14 and old enough to do some of these things without pushing. The mower always takes out the greenwaste container when he mows so that was out. I took out the recycling container and left the garbage container at the end of the carport - hint, hint - when he returned home with his Mom last evening. Guess what, it still sits out there. Grrrr.

Am having Kale for dinner - not sure what else. I plan my meals around the veggies. LOL.

I am so upset over the recent news about that German airliner which crashed. What is going on in this world. Really troubling but I sure do not have any answers. So frustrating.

Am bring coffee for those who stop by now and ice tea to drink after the sun comes up. LOL. Have a great day everyong.